Name that kit

Denz

Jeez, I'm not a fan of the VS nose but those girls make it look like a supermodel! :yuck:

I thought the same Digs.

Rough is the word that comes to mind....

Oh and Mark, I thought you cleaned your car for that show????

Jeez, I'm not a fan of the VS nose but those girls make it look like a supermodel! :yuck:

I thought the same Digs.

BOBFOC..................

I thought the same Digs.

BOBFOC..................

Legs OBFOC ;)

Veilside wide arch kit V3 bud,

Take a look, any excuse for some photos :teeth: , from santa pod fast show ;)

Sorry to say it bud, but it's not a Veilside Ver 3. It's a Buddy club 2 Wideboy kit . . . Very similar, but there are subtle differences

350Z%202_medium.jpeg

Notice the larger vents in the front instead of the two small rounder holes like your very nice Version 3 has ;)

Veilside wide arch kit V3 bud,

Take a look, any excuse for some photos :teeth: , from santa pod fast show ;)

Sorry to say it bud, but it's not a Veilside Ver 3. It's a Buddy club 2 Wideboy kit . . . Very similar, but there are subtle differences

350Z%202_medium.jpeg

Notice the larger vents in the front instead of the two small rounder holes like your very nice Version 3 has ;)

:clap::clap::clap:

350Z%202_medium.jpeg

Nicely done :clap:

I didn't think it was Veilside. Then again I thought that because it was in black it hid a lot of the *cough* detail.

Got to be black with black rims anywho.

Nice one on the knowledge though thanks. Will be stored in the spare room of my mind for later.

As for the girls... a few pints later no one would be complaining!

I didn't think it was Veilside. Then again I thought that because it was in black it hid a lot of the *cough* detail.

Nice one on the knowledge though thanks. Will be stored in the spare room of my mind for later.

Cheers bud. Easy mistake to make, as you said the quality of the video's not brilliant, I would of thought the same had I not seen the buddyclub one before. Really like it too, wonder if it'd suit a Pearl white Z? . . . .

Cheers bud. Easy mistake to make, as you said the quality of the video's not brilliant, I would of thought the same had I not seen the buddyclub one before. Really like it too, wonder if it'd suit a Pearl white Z? . . . .

I always hated white sports cars... until I saw a white Lamborghini Diablo Roadster...mmm....

I think it would probably look good. If accented by the right sized rims. Seen some awful cars because they have a wide kit on and no spacers or wide wheels etc. Plus they've got to really fill those arches.

Hey, it's only money right? It's not like you can take it with you... ooo - sounds like a new sig to me :D

Hey, it's only money right? It's not like you can take it with you...

I said that to the credit card company. They said 'It's our money and we'll dig you up and rattle you till we get it'

:teeth: