EBC discs with nismo wheels *Pictures required*

shire350Z

For which though rooner, i just find the turbo groove look abit 'tackier' than the ultimax with the gold bell (if thats the right word) and the way the dimples and grooves are compared with the ultimax

But by all means im not taking anything anyway from the disc's quality or anyone thats bought them just, its just how they come across from looking at them in pics in my eyes

No need for the nismo kit just want a picture with the LMGT4 wheels and the two discs i mentioned as their the wheels i have and its between those two discs im trying to choose so i can see how they will look on mine before buying them :thumbs:

James, had a quick look through my photobucket, and although they are not Nismo or 19" or particularly good photos, heres a few of mine with the EBC turbo grooved:

IMG_6830.jpg

IMG_6838.jpg

IMG_6839.jpg

Hope that helps. Personally I prefer the looks of the Ultimax, look more like the higher performance DBA type discs ;)

Do you not just need a picture of a Zed with Nismo kit, LMGT4's thats got drilled and slotted rotas? There must be a few of them about?

ooo bitchy 3fiddy i hope you're not refering to the fact that maybe a couple of people might have the same wheels .....

Do you not just need a picture of a Zed with Nismo kit, LMGT4's thats got drilled and slotted rotas? There must be a few of them about?

ooo bitchy 3fiddy i hope you're not refering to the fact that maybe a couple of people might have the same wheels .....

Not at all mate, just that it was a specific request for something that many people might not have, so was just "generalising" the search.

but thats the whole point ;)

im being specific as there the wheels i have and its between those two discs so was just hoping a few ppl would come along with pictures :)

You're weird! :lol:

Why not pick the one that performs better?

im being specific as there the wheels i have and its between those two discs so was just hoping a few ppl would come along with pictures :)

Stew makes a very valid point, as both discs have different uses, there's more to them than Aesthetics, which any EBC seller should be equipped to tell you… :thumbs: For instance, the Ultimax are quieter than the T/G's.

I think you’ll struggle to find photos of the Ultimax with the LMGT4 wheels, as the only member from memory on the forum is Mike and he has the RAYS, all the owners off the forum who I’ve supplied the Ultimax discs too also have the RAYS and Standard wheels…

Go on James, be the 1st... pull the trigger!!! :)

For the way i drive and use the car stew they'l be no difference in whichever disc i was going for!!! if i was wanting a serious upgrade i would be going for a better setup than the EBC, but as CS said to me its a good alternative to standard :thumbs: