350z for under £9K wanted

bosh87

I just sold an Azure 02 JDM with 65000 miles on the clock for £8450. It had 1 month MOT but was a good car in good condition. Expect a UK car to be at least 1K more. My car was as old as they get as it was first registered on the launch day in Japan. Another JDM sold for £7995 on Pistonheads the week before last. Loads of early cars are coming in from Japan at 9.5K at the moment with relatively low mileage. You'll get lucky I'm sure.

There are quite a few for that sort of price on autotrader. Its just a matter of doing your homework and getting a good one. They are out there. :)

I'm just not sure it makes much sense buying at the absolute bottom of the price range.

You are going to be restricted to the oldest/poorest samples

Save for another year and the quality of what you could get would be markedly better ?? :thumbs:

to be honest im not fussed on JDM or not, as long as its in good shape, drives well and has some life left in it...im game!!! :D

The less mods the better for me, as I would like to do it up to my own personal taste. Even Cat D Zed's will be fine, as long its got all the relevant docs and been fixed and cleared as roadworthy; but im not paying anywhere near £9K for a Cat D

And yeh your right i not expecting to find a decent UK zed for this price, but ive seen some JDM ones go for as low as £7995 on autotrader and ebay. But im holding out for a good bargain, just thought id post here to see if anyone knew of any going or wanted to sell theirs on.

Thanks for all the feedback though :)