Wales anyone coming from the South??

Jenna

Hey!

Just wondering if anyone was making their way on Sunday from the South area?? I'm in Chichester so if there is anyone near or will be on the way at some point in the journey would be good to tag along etc.

Me + sat nav could still make for an interesting journey if i'm left to my own devices...! :wacko:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

Just wondering if anyone was making their way on Sunday from the South area?? I'm in Chichester so if there is anyone near or will be on the way at some point in the journey would be good to tag along etc.

Me + sat nav could still make for an interesting journey if i'm left to my own devices...! :wacko:

Thats going to be 1 very long day. are you sure?

Hi Jenna, I have just been talking to Rob ( H5), he is travelling up on Saturday with his fiancee. There will be a few others joining up too. I will pm you his number if you want to have a chat. Ask to speak to Becca, shes the boss ;)

i think most coming from that far will be staying over. Have you thought about staying? You will be well looked after if you do. You'll be quite safe with me and a gay man! :lol:

Umm true.......the voices of reason!! Maybe it would be an idea to get in contact with one of the hotels see if they have room left for a little one.

Cheers :thumbs:

i think most coming from that far will be staying over. Have you thought about staying? You will be well looked after if you do. You'll be quite safe with me and a gay man! :lol:

Umm true.......the voices of reason!! Maybe it would be an idea to get in contact with one of the hotels see if they have room left for a little one.

We're going from Castle Coombe on Saturday afternoon in convoy with about 5 others if you want to try and meet up with

us somewhere :) Sarah - my mobile is under my signature so you have another contact too :bye:

We're going from Castle Coombe on Saturday afternoon in convoy with about 5 others if you want to try and meet up with

us somewhere :) Sarah - my mobile is under my signature so you have another contact too :bye:

Cool thanks Sarah that might take you up on that.... :thumbs:

Cool thanks Sarah that might take you up on that.... :thumbs:

Excellent, speak soon :yahoo:

Hi Jenna, as Martin says we're heading up on the Saturday morning. If you want to join us then you're more than welcome. We are hoping to get up for the Saturday drive out so leaving sometime early in the morning. If Martin has sent you my number feel free to drop me a message or call, Becca will be about too. :thumbs:

I will be coming up from berkshire, sat am fairly early, will be arriving up there to attend the sat drive out. more than welcome to drive up, but i have no idea where chichester is!

Would be good to get a convoy with a few others who are going for the sat.

I'm probably going to make my way to castle combe to meet Sarah's convoy (depending on the time they are meeting?) Its going to take me about 2hrs 30 to get there! I was just going to get the drive out in on the Sunday.

However if plans change it'll be good to tag along with you guys....so thank you :D

Am guessing we will be leaving CC quite early as it will still take a bit to get to the wales meeting spot. Will have a conflab and work out times!

Yeah was just thinking that there might be somewhere between you guys leaving cc and the meeting point in Wales that might be quicker for me to get to....meet mid way etc. Geography not might strongest point so may need some help working out the best route :wacko:

Am guessing we will be leaving CC quite early as it will still take a bit to get to the wales meeting spot. Will have a conflab and work out times!

Yeah was just thinking that there might be somewhere between you guys leaving cc and the meeting point in Wales that might be quicker for me to get to....meet mid way etc. Geography not might strongest point so may need some help working out the best route :wacko:

Beavis put me onto google maps Jenna, you should try it its pretty good :thumbs:

Beavis put me onto google maps Jenna, you should try it its pretty good :thumbs:

Google maps is the best! I swear by it, can do so much with working out routes and waypoints. I always use it to plan the route then force SatNav to go the same way - http://maps.google.co.uk :thumbs:

BTW, if it was me, from Chichester, I would be going up with Rob and Co as its a much more directional route, no offence to Sarah and crew! Added bonus - if you can hit the A339 from Alton to Basingstoke, its a cracking road :drive1 . To give you an idea of my route from Basingstoke, I pick up the A339, A34, M40, M42, M6 toll, M54, and A41 all the way to Chester. A41 takes a bit longer but is a nice road. Did it in a little over 3.5hrs last time. The M6 toll is definately worth it as you hit no traffic :teeth:

have i just wasted my time persuading her to come on her own and saying there are no lecherous pervs going? :doh:

Don't worry Jenna you'll be safe!

Yup, Nixy will protect ya :boxing::blackeye: Plus we can lock Louis in his room just in case.