Average price for 45,000mile service

Just wondering roughly what sort of price I should expect to pay for the 45,000mile service? I've only had my Z since November, so haven't had to fork out for a service yet and I'm just wondering whether or not i need to start saving my pennies?!

xx

Hi and welcome to the forum. The cost will vary a lot depending on where you are. London prices are a lot higher tham oop North.

Nissan dealers will also charge more than the independants who can be at least as good. If you let us know roughly which area you are in we can probably suggest somewhere. :D

I'm in Pembrokeshire (South West Wales). There aren't actually any Nissan main dealers in my county, but there is a garage that used to be a Nissan agent and they have said that they will do the work for me and I know they are very good. When i first had the Z i took it to a place near Swansea (Nissan dealer) for its first MOT and to check it over before the warranty ran out and i was really not impressed with the place and they even scratched the passenger door! :angry:

I just want an rough idea of the cost really, nothing exact.

xx

He's a Gunmetal GT pack stunner and his name is Zeddie!!!

Er... I've attached some pics... not sure if this is the best way to do it?!!

[attachment=1]cae2_12.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=2]fc40_0.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]f59e_0.jpg[/attachment]

Looking very B)

The upload on the site is a bit hit and miss. The easy way to do it is to get a photobucket account, its free. You can upload pics to that and then just copy and paste the IMG code into a post.

If you get stuck feel free to ask for help. :D