Advice needed 20"s please

Pimm

Just been offered these wheels, not sure at the moment what make alloys they are but they have come off a 350 r tune demo car in Japan.

9x20 235/30/20

10x20 265/30/20

with brand new toyos TR1

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

I have enclosed some pics but i think the wheel looks to big for the tyres, ie outer limp. I do like the wheel and i can have these for £1400.

I have no clue if this is worth the deal or not. Any advice would be great.

Well I have 8.5 x 20 with 245 x30 and 10 x 20 with 285 x 30.

I think it's pretty slim tyres for the zed....

They look like Pentas but not sure if they will be a premium brand version because you can but them here for not much more than 1400 with tyres.

I don't think the profile is the problem.The tyres are not wide enough,looks like they have been strech fitted so the rim of the wheel sticks out.

+ 1 also. they will have very intimate times with curbs and the likes

I'm running 20's with 245/35 & 275/30 and the wheel rim doesn't overhang anything like they do, in fact they don't overhang they are flush with the tyre. Those look a little strange.

Thats because your running 10mm wider tyres front and back.

thats true...I swear the Vino is messing with my head.. must be getting in a twist when Stew mentioned "Well I have 8.5 x 20 with 245 x30 and 10 x 20 with 285 x 30". Thats a sure sign I need to slow the intake abit. it's only 6:30pm. lol :scare:

Your on the pop already. :drunk:

Been on it since 2pm. Hic!! had a loud music banging sesh with mates earlier, neighbours weren't impressed. Getting ready for nite in Manc now. :#1:

Any way back on topic. Nice wheels, tyres just need sorting out either replaced or price reduced.

To be honest i do like the wheels but i think i am going to stick to a good set of 19s instead of 20s.

It is just that these were offered to me and i needed a little help, but as in above posts the tyres do look a little strange on them.

:D