Aberdeen Mini Meet Pics 090409

herbie

Nice pics guys and a good turnout. It was good to speak to you again Stew as an honorary attendee, hope it wont be too long until we meet up again. :D

I'm confused? Were you there??

That twin turbo was something else!! Sorry I couldn't hang about, needed a shower and dinner after the gym, then cinema.

The twin turbo belongs to Dawn and Kenny(?) - posts as 'dawnc' I think.

I have a few pics, but just 'point and shoot' snaps, I'll get a few uploaded shortly. Nice pics Herbie :thumbs:

Good to put some faces to names. And I think Aberdeen deserves an award for 100% turn out :D

Did you guys go for much of a drive or did Ross run out of petrol? :lol:

Just a blast out South Deeside Road to Banchory and stopped for a chat in the car park ( whilst trying to avoid being run over by the local boy racers in their Novas !! ) :headhurt:

Hardy har har!, I did get totally lost on the way home though and almost got rutted by a deer, emptied my tank trying to find my way home :lol::lol:

R

I'm assuming that you took a scenic route home then rather than via Union Street again.... those deers running wild in the middle of town can be a right pain in the ass !! ;):bunny: ( ok , not a deer but there wasn't a deer smilie !! )

Hardy har har!, I did get totally lost on the way home though and almost got rutted by a deer, emptied my tank trying to find my way home :lol::lol:

R

I'm assuming that you took a scenic route home then rather than via Union Street again.... those deers running wild in the middle of town can be a right pain in the ass !! ;):bunny: ( ok , not a deer but there wasn't a deer smilie !! )

Next best thing, a rabbit with a pancake on its head.

Yeah took a wrong turn and ended up god knows where, i appeared out at stonehaven though !?!?!?!!

R

R

Yeah took a wrong turn and ended up god knows where, i appeared out at stonehaven though !?!?!?!!

R

.... which would have been great if you lived there rather than Peterhead !! ;):lol:

R

R

.... which would have been great if you lived there rather than Peterhead !! ;):lol:

Well i live in the city centre now so it wasn't too bad.

R

R

R

Well i live in the city centre now so it wasn't too bad.

R

:lol::lol: That would have been me getting lost too - hence following Stew closely back to Westhill! I don't know those roads very well at all, especially in the dark, so I made sure I was taking it easy.

Don't know where you went to come out at Stonehaven?! :wacko::lol:

:lol::lol: That would have been me getting lost too - hence following Stew closely back to Westhill! I don't know those roads very well at all, especially in the dark, so I made sure I was taking it easy.

Neither do i, but the roads were fun though, was a bit entusatic on one corner and the TCS had to step in to stop me flying sideways in to a tree. :scare:

R

Neither do i, but the roads were fun though, was a bit entusatic on one corner and the TCS had to step in to stop me flying sideways in to a tree. :scare:

R

Looking on my wee AA Road Map they haven't even bothered giving the "road" that you were on a number so it must have been a track rather than a road !! :lol::drive1