Aberdeen Mini Meet Pics 090409

herbie

I bet you went back out South Deeside and at the staggered crossroads you forgot to turn left after turning right. That will be the biker haven that is the 'Slug' road Ross.

Was nice to meet you all. Glad Ken and Dawn showed up otherwise I would have been the only one with paint on the car! :lol:

Good little meet and 100% attendance which needs praise. :thumbs: Well done.

Even Martin showed up! :lol::clap:

:lol::lol: That would have been me getting lost too - hence following Stew closely back to Westhill! I don't know those roads very well at all, especially in the dark, so I made sure I was taking it easy.

Don't know where you went to come out at Stonehaven?! :wacko::lol:

Neither do i, but the roads were fun though, was a bit entusatic on one corner and the TCS had to step in to stop me flying sideways in to a tree. :scare:

R

Looking on my wee AA Road Map they haven't even bothered giving the "road" that you were on a number so it must have been a track rather than a road !! :lol::drive1

:scare: Oh dear! Least you found your way eventually though Ross :lol:

Good little meet and 100% attendance which needs praise. Well done.

I think Aberdeen has set the benchmark with that attendance rate? We must all be hardcore here :lol:

what do you mean even martin showed up!!

you said it yourself...canna hae the guest of honour not showing up :D :D :D

im totally convinced on the bronze 5zigens!! it will be a similar colour and wheel for me...im thinkin work emotions :#1:

Maths was never my strong point but I'm pretty confident that our 100% attendance rate wont be beaten !! ;):#1:

We can let others try John! Aberdeen has set the bar at 100%

I

Yes this is what I meant, I think it's pretty rare for a 100% meet turn out so we'll see if anywhere else can match it :#1:

im totally convinced on the bronze 5zigens!! it will be a similar colour and wheel for me...im thinkin work emotions :#1:

Cheers Martin, thanks again too for your comments last night :thumbs:

The twin turbo belongs to Dawn and Kenny(?) - posts as 'dawnc' I think.

I have a few pics, but just 'point and shoot' snaps, I'll get a few uploaded shortly. Nice pics Herbie :thumbs:

Good to put some faces to names. And I think Aberdeen deserves an award for 100% turn out :D

:D Thats us Cara great to meet you all last night pity it was so blooming cold tho :lol:

I have a few pics, but just 'point and shoot' snaps, I'll get a few uploaded shortly. Nice pics Herbie :thumbs:

Good to put some faces to names. And I think Aberdeen deserves an award for 100% turn out :D

:D Thats us Cara great to meet you all last night pity it was so blooming cold tho :lol:

I knew it was you Dawn but I wasn't entirely sure of your husband's name (I'm awful with names!) but I got it right then! Was great to put faces to the forum names. Roll on summer though :cold:

I knew it was you Dawn but I wasn't entirely sure of your husband's name (I'm awful with names!) but I got it right then! Was great to put faces to the forum names. Roll on summer though :cold:

I'm hopeless with names too ... thankfully there was a clue in the number plate ;)

I'm hopeless with names too ... thankfully there was a clue in the number plate

Thank goodness you did'nt do the nametags thing like we did on the Wales meet last May :surrender:

But until there is a better solution looks like the expensive option of private number plates! :lol:

And Stew is doing some sort of dance with that foot raised.

I have knackered the tendons in my knee (remember the owwwww my knee detailing thread....) If I dance about it feels better!

Okay so it's not funny, but sorry, the pic is :lol:

Thank goodness you did'nt do the nametags thing like we did on the Wales meet last May :surrender:

But until there is a better solution looks like the expensive option of private number plates! :lol:

You know what JT, I didn't even click with that :blush::doh: Remembered it all by myself :lol:

Name tag thing sounds interesting?!! :lol:

And Stew is doing some sort of dance with that foot raised.

I have knackered the tendons in my knee (remember the owwwww my knee detailing thread....) If I dance about it feels better!

Okay so it's not funny, but sorry, the pic is :lol:

You know what JT, I didn't even click with that :blush::doh: Remembered it all by myself :lol:

Name tag thing sounds interesting?!! :lol:

You'd never guess my name when you saw me driving along in the zed. I have a lovely name badge fitted to it!

Oh and it is funny..... just not so much for me! :lol::lol::lol:

yeah yeah whatever !! ;):lol:

Honest! :hypocrite:

You'd never guess my name when you saw me driving along in the zed. I have a lovely name badge fitted to it!

Oh and it is funny..... just not so much for me! :lol::lol::lol:

I was admiring your 'artful' placement of your numberplate screws ;):lol:

Okay so we'll all feel free to laugh at the next meet then whilst you dance around :lol: