Tokyo Drift

nixy

lol, im watching F&F1 on dvd right now, while painting the lip on my wheels...!

You must have an awesome set up, i really need to get chummy with someone with a garge :lol:

Well i could watch DVD's on my laptop in the garage, but its warmer to bring my wheels into the lounge. :p

...and the missus has hardly complained once!

You must have an awesome set up, i really need to get chummy with someone with a garge :lol:

Well i could watch DVD's on my laptop in the garage, but its warmer to bring my wheels into the lounge. :p

right result mate, :lol: love it

I'm hoping they might put a few of the F & F movies on tv here before it comes out next week, as a refresher, been a while since I saw them all. :lol:

And who said men can't multitask. :p:lol:

That's probably because you fumed her out. :p:lol:

I'm hoping they might put a few of the F & F movies on tv here before it comes out next week, as a refresher, been a while since I saw them all. :lol:

And who said men can't multitask. :p:lol:

That's probably because you fumed her out. :p:lol:

... correct :thumbs:

:lol::lol:

I've watched a...uhmmm..."reviewers" version of "Fast & Furious" and I think whoever scripted the opening sequence (i.e. the the first 10 mins or so) must have been a Zed driver.

You'll see what I mean when you see it...

:yahoo::yahoo:

I've watched a...uhmmm..."reviewers" version of "Fast & Furious" and I think whoever scripted the opening sequence (i.e. the the first 10 mins or so) must have been a Zed driver.

You'll see what I mean when you see it...

"For your consideration"

or

"The film you are watching is a promotional copy, if you purchased this film at a retail store please contact 1-800-I AM A PIRATE to report it."

? :lol:

What is the for your consideration bit about, because I too was watching a reviewers copy of a film the other day and this popped up now and then. :teeth:

That comes up on the bits the film company would most like clips to be taken from or reviews to be based on.

Just a way of them drawing attention to particularly impressive or emotional scenes for the critics.