Wanted a 350z roadstar perhaps part ex

robbie j

Hi All

I'm a mod on the GTR forum and for my multiple mid life crysises purchased a R33 GTR 4 odd years ago and a JDM R35 last year. (No kids dual income blah blah...).

Now my wife is going thro the same thing. 2 GTR's is a little much, the shopping kart is a clean blobeye Subaru WRX.

I'm keeping the R35 :D the R33 GTR is now producing 450BHP and a lot of fun but parking all this in the space we have is not easy.

(So...I'm getting to it) The wife likes the 350z and the S2000 (so do I) thinking of swapping to pistonbroke's S2000 as he wants a R33 GTR but I've spent so much on it...

chopping in the WRX and keeping both GTR's and a getting a 350z would make me a Nissan diehard... Enjoyed driving the 350z on a drift thing at silverstone

I tried a S2000 from a local dealer, I like it but after a GTR it felt a little weak on performance. Even the WRX has 265BHP and turbo urge...

Would anybody part ex 4 door family wrx for a roadstar? I hate selling cars and trading in you lose so much. (I still like the look of pistonbroke S2000)

sorry for the long first post

R

there must be somebody who is having a kid and needs rear seats....

thanks for the welcome

Just thinking off the top of my head and I'm struggling to think of one owner who sold up for a scooby, a few have for Evo's......might be easier and quicker to sell up and just buy a zed?

:)

I would be tempeted to go back to my Impreza roots but the Scooby WRX's are not worth much now days, you would need to stump up a lot of cash my way to make it worth considering.

Post some details of your car to gain more interest, mileage, colour, mods etc ...picutres are always good too.

Hoff.

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

The only thing with the S2000 vs. 350Z is the S requires a lot of revving to keep it going and can get tiring to drive. It's also a lot older car (design wise). I can't think of anyone that has gone from Z to S2000, but know we have plenty having gone from S2000 to Zed. :)

More details on the WRX might help someone decide if they're up for the swap :thumbs:

iso.jpg

chris-wrx.jpg

door.jpg

stero.jpg

wrx-top.jpg

Wife not included (if she saw i posted a pic with her "cleaning glasses" on I'm dead meat)

54 Plate 05 Subaru Impreza WRX, Prodrive Pack PPP 265BHP, Black with gold fleck (cost option). Recent new goodyear F1 GSD3 eagle tyres. New orgnic clutch, Alpine MP3 Steoro with Ipod link, updated speakers, recent 4 wheel aligned, WRX mats, Air Conditioning, Full Service History, 4 wheel drive, Alarm, CD Player, Driver's Airbag, Central Locking, Immobiliser blah blah

Can get full MOT as it has 4 or 5 months left

these go for around the 8K mark

ie 7K for higher mileage, 9K at a dealer, they are more popular than the ugly bugeye, this is round when they won the WRC so its a good year. The bugeyes loose a lot of value because they are not so nice to look at, that said its not that pretty

no issue sticking a extra 5K for a roadstar