New Exhaust NOW WITH PICS!!

S1 HNK

The Zed is going im tomorrow for its custom exhaust, i am just having a rear silencer made as i mainly want to just get rid of the current box which is looking a bit shabby.

I'm having oval slash cut pipes so i think it will look a little different to most of the exhausts out there. I think supersprint do a similar tip but these are a little fatter.

Not quite sure about the sound, they said they will play around with it to get the best sound from it. Ideally i want something just a little meatier than stock.

Will post pics tomorrow when i pick it up, they do it all in the day!

Cant wait :yahoo:

hi mate,

picked it up and taken some photos on my iphone but will take some more at work because i cant find anyway of getting them off the phone (email wont send out)

Really pleased with the looks, nice and subtle and looks like a std fitment just that little bit different :D

Noise....well....he did say he was going to start quiet and then if i want it louder i can keep going back until it sounds how i want it. Its barely noticeable to be honest, bit bassier than stock but the induction kit drowns it out so i wont do a vid just yet.

He explained that its fairly easy to make it louder by just opening up the box again and chaging the internals but he said if it was loud to start with then he would need to remake the box if i wanted it quieter.

So will give it a week to carbon up then take it back in for a bit for noise :teeth:

Pics will be up tomorrow :thumbs: