Where to order veilside wide bodykit

sub zero

Sorry I made another thread but the other was going just a tad off topic lol

I really need to place a order on the veilside kit and have it shipped ASAP! I dont want to wait for the kit to come in from japan. I need it like yesterday!

Please pm me with prices

Not sure what to suggest then. When I enquired with Veilside Japan about some parts, they quoted me an 8 month wait for bits!! I hate to say it but can you take the overfenders off and have it as a non widearch car?

Adam I am very interested in the parts you have. All I need is the front left over fender. Please pm me a price so I can send payment. Can you ship it apo?

sorry, it's way too big to send to an APO, has to go to a physical address. Also, we can't split up a pair sorry, would have to be done at least as front pair

yea sorry about that guys...im trying to do a million things at once and I just NOW got internet....been using my iphone and i only got gprs in my area so yea going online was painful :yuck:

anyway back on topic!

PLEASE PM ME ME A PRICE!

its been longer than 24 hrs...customer service here is just :dry: Anywhere you go....

BT :thumbdown:

3G internet service :yuck:

Nissan dealerships in cambridge and Bury st edmunds not stocking D2r bulbs :rant:

And the word Unlimited means LIMITED!?!?!?!

sorry...just been a bad week

its been longer than 24 hrs...customer service here is just :dry: Anywhere you go....

BT :thumbdown:

3G internet service :yuck:

Nissan dealerships in cambridge and Bury st edmunds not stocking D2r bulbs :rant:

And the word Unlimited means LIMITED!?!?!?!

sorry...just been a bad week

Customer service in the UK sucks generally.

Its pretty bad in the states as well but you would think that during these times of economic turmoil that companys would get their @*!# together and make their customers happy :dry:

Im talking about dining out to eat here for some quality food, buying a house, getting decent broadband speeds etc

Is their a tax on customer service im not paying or dont know about :bang:

Its pretty bad in the states as well but you would think that during these times of economic turmoil that companys would get their @*!# together and make their customers happy :dry:

Im talking about dining out to eat here for some quality food, buying a house, getting decent broadband speeds etc

Yes. £500 a month payable to me!

Yes. £500 a month payable to me!

:lol:

and another £500 amonth to me please :clap: