Where to order veilside wide bodykit

sub zero

its been longer than 24 hrs...customer service here is just :dry: Anywhere you go....

BT :thumbdown:

3G internet service :yuck:

Nissan dealerships in cambridge and Bury st edmunds not stocking D2r bulbs :rant:

And the word Unlimited means LIMITED!?!?!?!

sorry...just been a bad week

wow...if that's the attitude you're going to take, perhaps you should get them elsewhere?

1. yesterday and today is a holiday for me (Passover)

2. the boxes are an odd size and I need help from UPS to figure out accurate shipping costs

3. we're 5 hours behind you

4. this is one of 10 websites I participate on, plus local customers, plus phones (everyone who calls always "has" to talk to me. I'm not an hourly employee, I own Z1, so I have to wear many hats during the day

5. patience is a virtue

If you can't wait, then I understand, and wish you the best of luck

You need to read my post before you quote me and comment

When I write on a uk 350z and say the word "here" I mean here in the uk. As in the vendors/shops here in the uk.

All of my posts towards you have included zero attitude.

Let's just get this transaction finished when you can

sub_zero adam from what i have heard is normally really good with delivery and at least they are genuine veilside products :thumbs:

Not to mention the uk traders on this site, I have only got a few things from traders but i think i can speak for most people and say that our traders are valued on this forum and nearly always are able to help with any problems or any queries we have.

sub_zero adam from what i have heard is normally really good with delivery and at least they are genuine veilside products :thumbs:

Not to mention the uk traders on this site, I have only got a few things from traders but i think i can speak for most people and say that our traders are valued on this forum and nearly always are able to help with any problems or any queries we have.

perfectly said bud and dead right :thumbs: