Work done with pics

T2

Plan for next week

Car goes in on Monday to get damage fixed on the front bumper and driver wing also a wee tidy up of the paint work then it’s up to Ballies in Johnstone for the interior to get done, new leather seats and a few wee other bit's and bobs hopefully back on Friday night then another short run to the garage to get new performance hoses fitted and a polished intake with cone filter and a heat shield a busy week for the zed, then down to Paul at Dream customz for a few wee mods

All the work done apart from the lights :thumbdown: mabye Paul can post some pics of them, just need to arrange a fitting day with him :thumbs:

Body work fixed

New leather interior with carbon D's in both seats

Carbon gear gator

Carbon arm rests

Dash Painted

3 switches fitted for the lights

Engine hoses dress up and painted

Intake fitted

7inch flip screen

z2.jpg

z1.jpg

DSCN0785.jpg

Hoses are a darker blue than in the pic :thumbs:

DSCN0784.jpg

Now the interior

Interior-1.jpg

Driversseat.jpg

Seat2.jpg

Silverz.jpg

Just need to clean the engine bay and give it a general tidy up tomorrow :teeth:

looking very nice Micheal, i really like the Carbon on the seats, very nice touch, im am sorry about the hold up with the lights, i will post up pics as soon i as have some and we will get them fitted as soon as i can

Paul

looking very nice Micheal, i really like the Carbon on the seats, very nice touch, im am sorry about the hold up with the lights, i will post up pics as soon i as have some and we will get them fitted as soon as i can

Paul

No worries paul, I know the hold up is out with your control just looking forward to getting it finished, next on the list is the carbon bonnet and front lip :thumbs: then that's me i THINK :headhurt:

can you put closer pictures for the dash?

what sort if paint did you use for it?

Just used halfords Grey primer and Satin Black pic dont do it justice looks B)

DSCN0792.jpg

DSCN0791.jpg

DSCN0790.jpg

Paint.jpg

"P15ult" I do like the Carbon Gear gator it sets off the carbon in the seat and the doors as well B)

Paint.jpg

"P15ult" I do like the Carbon Gear gator it sets off the carbon in the seat and the doors as well B)

in which order did you use them? any tips

looks B)

Paint.jpg

in which order did you use them? any tips

looks B)

same order as shown in the pic m8, your primer first, then the satin black, finished with the lacquer :thumbs:

Here they are Micheal....hope they are worth the wait :blush:

so micheal asked for colour coded internals, white halo rings, white led (lower and outer edge), a single red led on the top of each light that he is going to wire up to his alarm for some extra bling B) and a set of clear bumper reflectors with 3 white leds in each that will come on at the same time as the white leds in the headlights

100_4458.jpg

100_4460.jpg

100_4463.jpg

100_4464.jpg

100_4466.jpg

100_4469.jpg

100_4475.jpg

Yeh mate take them out, key them. primer, key again then spray whatever colour you want :teeth:

Just as Jay say's they just pop out mate just take your time and you'll get a good result :thumbs: