sunset350z

to be honest i have faith in the abilites of the mods, if they've done something its in the benefits of the forum and the people involved. if we're meant to know i'm sure we'll be told in due time.

i too am a nosey person

spill the beans :blush:

spill the beans :blush:

Allegedly there may have been a potentially libellous statement in a post

which was quickly removed :)

That would explain why a mod removed it and PM'd those involved. If its something that needs to be made public then it will be posted.

Apologies guys - just got in to find this, the previous threadwas moved to a temporary area while those concerned, including the trader, could discuss, and ensure that all was above board before having a controversial topic open to all etc.

No coverup intended or implied.

I didnt actually see the content of the previous post, have just learned that the temporary move did not go well, and it appears to have gone missing. This appears to be a genuine mistake by one of the team who seems to have made an error in the moving of the topic.

Ive tried to get it back, but unfortunately no luck as of yet, it appears not to be in the database. :blush:

Just to assure people, we havent exorcised any unnecessary censorship of members commets to date, and we dont intend to start now. :)

I indeed removed it, the OP was contacted and was happy with this. The post was a quote from another forum and as such it was not verified. I am getting in touch with the people involved to get a true statement of the facts before we proceed any further.