Possible newbie

Hi members

I am looking at getting a 350z Convertible and would like your advice on the following car I have seen.

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... gLetter=53

What I would like some help with is

This is obviously a Jap import so is there anything I should be looking out for? and how does the price stand being a Jap import?

What would you expect the car to be worth in 2 years?

Do you think I could get some money off this car?

Also I think these cars look a bit too rounded at the back without some sort of spoiler/lip, can you do an after market fit on convertibles ? I would be looking for a lip spolier, if so where best to get one?

Thanks for any help :drunk:

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

Glad you found your way over here.

There are plenty of kits available for the roadster. I am only about 30 mins away so happy to pop round and say hi, there are several owners around here.

There is a full guide to the differences between JDM and UK spec on here, no specific problems with them. Its a buyers market at the moment.

martinmac016-1.jpg

martinmac015.jpg

Just had a look, I would think you could get the price down a bit. This one is also on autotrader.

Technical Data

2005 54 Reg NISSAN 350 Z 3500 cc V6 (trade)

The Car People Wakefield

24,693 miles

Manual

Grey

Petrol

2 Doors, Manual, Soft Top, Petrol, 24,693 miles, Grey, Air Conditioning,18 Inch Alloy Wheels,Electrically Operated Door Mirrors,Multi-function Steering Wheel,Adjustable Steering Column,Height Adjustable

£10,999

Distance:

70 miles

Struggling to find the difference between UK and Jap on here can anyone point me in the right direction....

Also, is this car know to the website? & would the 11k miles be from new? does this not seem a bit low??

Welcome to the forum. Happy Z hunting. Oh and watch out, Martinmac is a bad influence, as you can see his Z isn't modified.................. much. :lol::lol::p

Keep us posted which one you buy. ;)

He is pretty local to me as well Immy :lol:

Poor guy you've got to feel sorry for him. :lol::p

Lol, are those soft tops breeding up there. :lol:

:welcome:

You can but ask with the offer. As for what it will be worth in two years...... I dread to think.

Zeds went into freefall about 6-8 months ago and have dropped HUGE chunks off there value. Before that they were in the top 5-10 cars on sale in the UK for holding there value. I would hope the prices will stay where they are.....