Set of Brembos, GT4 Wheels & GT4 Engine 14K miles

R35LEE

Hi Guys,

A friend of mine who is doing a Small block Chevy conversion in his GT4 has asked me to put these up for sale for him. The parts are all from a 14,000 mile UK car and in great condition.

Pictures of the brakes attached but no pictures of the engine or wheels as yet. I spoke to him a could of days ago and the wheels are in good condition with 1/2 the tread on the tyres (Bridgestone I think).

Anyway I will get more pics up when i get them. With regard to prices please pm me offers. I know he wants approx £850 for the brakes and offers over £2,000.00 on the engine but not sure on the wheels. The engine is sold without ECU as he needs it. Also just been told he is selling the gearbox too £500.00

I'm getting him to join on here within the next week or so! He just needs to free up some cash to get on with his project.

DSCN0108.jpg

DSCN0109.jpg

DSCN0110.jpg

DSCN0111.jpg

DSCN0112.jpg

DSCN0113.jpg

DSCN0114.jpg

DSCN0116.jpg

DSCN0119.jpg

DSCN0121.jpg

Haha,

I knew this would upset some of the GT4 boys, but he wants big power from a big cc race spec engine and to be a little different! It will sound unreal!

The GT4 will also be getting some big AP brakes and I'm not too sure about wheels.

I'm looking forward to seeing the project finished :drive1

This could be a nice project but for an older model or a first gen import or something...surely not a GT4!!!?, why does he not sell the GT4 and buy a high milage import of something he can rip to bits and use the extra cash from the sale to fund his conversion? Im sure someone out there would love a mint limited edition!

R

This could be a nice project but for an older model or a first gen import or something...surely not a GT4!!!?, why does he not sell the GT4 and buy a high milage import of something he can rip to bits and use the extra cash from the sale to fund his conversion? Im sure someone out there would love a mint limited edition!

R

+1 Could not have put it better myself

Hi Stew, I will ask him to take pics of the build and get some notes together.

Haha with regard to the sacrilege of doing this to a GT4 :blackeye: .... well it was purchased as a damaged car so it's not that bad.

I think it's a cool thing he is doing. He got offered a great car at a good price and snapped it up knowing he didn't want it back to standard. I know he likes these big chevy engines so it all makes sense really. :thumbs:

Yep I'm meeting up with him next week as he is buying some zed bits off me so I will ask him over a coffee. I'm sure he will be taking pics anyway for his own records along with notes. If he doesn't want to post it I will ask him for the pics etc and I will do it :thumbs: He's a really spot on Guy!!

Hi Mattme,

PM sent mate regarding the wheels. Anyone else wanting to make offers please PM me as he can only say no! Thought there would be more interest in the motor too from the GT4 boys? Anyone track theirs and want a spare?