I got my 350z today, whoop whoop.

Hello,

So i introduced myself a few days ago (thanks for welcome messages!), and as promised I have now become a 350z owner. I picked my car up at lunch time, it's an 03 UK 350z GT in sunset orange. I love it, and my 12 year old son cant wait to be dropped off at school tomorrow morning, "right at the gates" were his exact comments! He never said that when I dropped him off in my Fiesta!

I'm really happy with it, makes such a lovely sound and has turned lots of heads already. My mum is scared I'm going to embed myself into a tree, so I explained Traction Control & ESP to her, it didn't fully alleviate her concerns, so I lied and said I would never drive it fast, I think she believed me!

I kinda don't want to have a beer this evening so I can take it out for a spin later, but I have to wet my new babies head!

Now, will my iphone work with the bluetooth???

Peace out everyone!

Martin (wza)

Really happy with my car, I keep looking for reasons to go out for a drive, haven't enjoyed driving this much ever, it kinda feels like when you first get your driving license.

It is such a nice drive, surprised how nice it is just to cruise about in at low speeds too, but always tempted just to put my foot down to hear engine GROWL - GRRRRRRR!!!

I will post some pictures as soon as weather gets a bit better as she needs a good clean, how do i go about doing it?

Really happy with my car, I keep looking for reasons to go out for a drive, haven't enjoyed driving this much ever, it kinda feels like when you first get your driving license.

It is such a nice drive, surprised how nice it is just to cruise about in at low speeds too, but always tempted just to put my foot down to hear engine GROWL - GRRRRRRR!!!

I will post some pictures as soon as weather gets a bit better as she needs a good clean, how do i go about doing it?

the cleaning or posting pictures :teeth:

if its pictures. We all use photobucket. Its free to set up and use photobucket to host the images then use the IMG code it supplies and put that in your thread