Anyone know where this car is now?

jimbadman

Hi Guys, it's my old car and was wondering if anyone knew who has it now as im really fancying another Fairlady and i couldn't dream of having a non nismo kitted one.

DSC00860.jpg

Sorry for the random topic, but im just thinking before i look for another i have to see if this is for sale.

P.s loved the wales 2008 run! What a day!

estimated 360bhp??

:lol::lol::lol: Joker!

But you know the brilliance of it? The "estimated". People beleive it will be close to that, but when they realise it only has the stock power, they can say well I "thought" it was more :dry: Cos my car feels as quick as the Aston I drove around Thruxton, that must make my car at least 380BHP :lol:

Interesting thread. I'd love to know what happened to my my two Zeds - whether either is owned by a lurker on this site. I left the club stickers on both but no doubt they were removed before they were put back up for sale.

Hi Guys, i bought another Evo VIII MR, but summers coming and i really fancy another Zed. I looked at S2000's and Z4's but neither have the feeling of a muscley sports car. Would love to find it again, Dave's blue one is really nice and my second fave colour but personally i think a little steep but he is in a nice position of not having to sell. Plus was hoping to get in on this years wales run lol! :thumbs:

Dave's blue one is really nice and my second fave colour but personally i think a little steep but he is in a nice position of not having to sell. Plus was hoping to get in on this years wales run lol! :thumbs:

A lot of people are thinking prices are a bit steep atm. IMO the demise of Zed prices is pretty much over, most sellers now arent as desperate as those a few months back, so you wont see as crazy prices as before. I heard that some used car prices have even risen slighly in the past month.

IMO the demise of Zed prices is pretty much over, most sellers now arent as desperate as those a few months back, so you wont see as crazy prices as before. I heard that some used car prices have even risen slighly in the past month.

Well thats a bit of good news anyway. Hopefully they wont depreciate at that rate again for a while.

On topic, I wonder if there is any way of tracking down your old car. Would love to see what happened to my old write off - I still dont think there was chassis damage so it would have made an cheap project.

Don't know where that exact car has gone, but there are a couple on Pistonheads Nismo'd:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/956226.htm

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/939448.htm

Both a little pricey considering their age and mileage, but how often do you see a Nismo white zed? B)

That last one's not Nismo, its C-west.

That C-west car is an owners car on here. He posted up a thread about two weeks ago about how his car looked now that the wheels had been refurbed. People were loving his red seats too...........................

Don't know where that exact car has gone, but there are a couple on Pistonheads Nismo'd:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/956226.htm

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/939448.htm

Both a little pricey considering their age and mileage, but how often do you see a Nismo white zed? B)

Totally agree - very pricey for a 2003. You never make your money back on mods.

Hi Guys, i bought another Evo VIII MR, but summers coming and i really fancy another Zed. I looked at S2000's and Z4's but neither have the feeling of a muscley sports car. Would love to find it again, Dave's blue one is really nice and my second fave colour but personally i think a little steep but he is in a nice position of not having to sell. Plus was hoping to get in on this years wales run lol! :thumbs:

Hey Jim :bye: Bad timing on my part, im looking to move onto a late Evo or Scooby to cater for the new arrival, we couldve worked a deal :doh:

You have PM ;) ...best of luck with your search mate :thumbs:

Interesting thread. I'd love to know what happened to my my two Zeds - whether either is owned by a lurker on this site. I left the club stickers on both but no doubt they were removed before they were put back up for sale.

Im reminded all the time where my first Z went, the bloody numbskull is still trying to get 30-50k for it :dry::lol:

Im reminded all the time where my first Z went, the bloody numbskull is still trying to get 30-50k for it :dry::lol:

:lol:

• 1 year later...

I already knew what happened two my two zeds, my first one, the joker tried to sell for 55k and became the laughing stock of the forum, my second zed, guy had a little smash tried to sell saying light accident and then got flamed and again became a laughing stock of the forum :dry:

• 9 months later...