How long before first new clutch needed.

martek

Whats fitting likely to cost? Just to get the idea what the fully fitted cost would be :)

Depends where you get it done.

A 4 hour job to change the clutch and fly including adjusting the crank position sensor to marry with the Fidanza fly.

Alex.

Whats fitting likely to cost? Just to get the idea what the fully fitted cost would be :)

Depends where you get it done.

A 4 hour job to change the clutch and fly including adjusting the crank position sensor to marry with the Fidanza fly.

Alex.

Cool, so if you can get somewhere to do rates of say £50/hr then its only £200. Thats not bad at all :teeth:

It was a Nissan part, I didn't get it done at my local Nissan garage. I had to take the local Nissan garage to court over the way they treated my car, I won!! It was a local mechanic who I know who fitted it.

My clutch went at 36,000 replacement fitted for £500

Very good price if this was all labour e.t.c, was this an up-rated clucth, surely not at a nissan stealer ?

What are the lightweight flywheels like to live with in stop start traffic? Is it a noticable difference?

Also are aftermarket clutches less snatchy than OEM?

The lightened flywheel will make no difference to start/stop traffic. The only dif you will notice is the chattering sound under load but i think its a good sound anyway. :thumbs: