Just bought a 350z!!!

hi

new to this forum and have recently purchased (pick it up Tuesday woo hoo!!)) a lovely 350z full GT pack (inc sat nav), black, 07 plate 29000 miles.....cost me a shy over £15k and wondered if that was a good buy?

ive been searching for a decent model for months and thought this was a very decent price given the spec....

all i gotta do now is shift my Mazda MX-5 2litre sport (56 plate 18k miles)...free to any takers who are willing to take over the finance!

Couple of queries...forgive me if they have already been answered..

1) can i hook my Ipod up to the car without using an Itrip

2) can the sat nav be hacked/modded to play non ROMS ie DVDs?

thanks

ps any other tips would be very welcomed

i would say you got a nice deal. it varies really depending on what spec you are looking for. if it's the 313 then it's good in my opinion. i have a 300 with sat nav 21k on the clock for 17k but it had a nice sound system install so i think it's pretty much the same as yours.

Hi & :welcome: to the forum. At the end of the day its what you were willing to pay for the example you found, personally I would have expexted less mileage, so that makes it a good deal. A year ago you wouldn't have got it for that money. Stop thinking about it, get out there and enjoy yourself, you've got a 350 Zed. :yahoo::yahoo: