Fast and furious premiere march 19th London

sake-bito

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, yeah, yeah....all your girlfriends only wanna go because they wanna see Vin Diesel in action....shame he dies in the first 15 minutes of the film.

No mate my mrs aint interested in shreik lol i think she likes paul walker

they wanna see Vin Diesel in action....

That's just a bonus in addition to the cars :teeth:

Seriously, it's not like we all watch the F&F films for the oscar-worthy acting or the fantastic plotlines is it?.... :headhurt::lol:

Seriously, it's not like we all watch the F&F films for the oscar-worthy acting or the fantastic plotlines is it?.... :headhurt::lol:

Well....yeah....you got a point....

But I was amazed how true to real life the story was in F&F 2(well the mini film between F&F1 and F&F2).

He runs from authorities, then sees a dusty "old" R34 in some backyard car dealers, then street races to build it up (beating a Ferrari in the process no less).

And ends up in Miami, where the first thing that walks by his car are some really hot bikini models.

There is no cliches at all, sounds like an average real life story to me....

Well....yeah....you got a point....

But I was amazed how true to real life the story was in F&F 2(well the mini film between F&F1 and F&F2).

He runs from authorities, then sees a dusty "old" R34 in some backyard car dealers, then street races to build it up (beating a Ferrari in the process no less).

And ends up in Miami, where the first thing that walks by his car are some really hot bikini models.

There is no cliches at all, sounds like an average real life story to me....

Sounds like the Average Saturday afternoon in Aberdeen.