Personalised No Plate

pcw1982

Damn! Thats kind of what I was thinking, for some reason can't get a Z on the old style plates and the new ones aren't so easy to play with.

Gonna be sweet plate out back end of 2010 will be possible to get PB50ZED (or any other front letter) with a little (and slightly illegal) creativity the B becomes a 3 and would be awesome on a new ZED.

Just have to wait 18 months and find £30k+ for a new Zed, easy! :teeth:

You can search for it on the DVLA website http://www.dvlaregistrations.co.uk/home ... &x=74&y=15 so presumably it will appear at some stage....

Yeah and:

No date has been set for the launch of the series yet. Full details will appear on our website as soon as we have any further information.

Because it will take 90 years for it to become available :lol:

On the DVLA site it has two types of plate you can search for. With the new style you can buy hundreds of plates that finish in ZED as long as the numbers in the middle have already been released.

For example there is one for £980 which reads 'BA55 ZED'. Ideal for someone with loads of speakery goodness in their Zed.

Or there is 'FA51 ZED' with the correct type on the 5 and 1 it would read FAST ZED which I think is pretty cool.

I want the BASS ZED one but don't have a Zed yet :(

• 3 months later...