Engine suspension brace

the choo

You can get lighter-weight versions which reduce the CoG by suh a tiny fraction that you'd never notice but could be used as part of an overall weightloss program, but other than that I can't see any other purpose other than styling. The OEM item is very well engineered and does all you'd need it to. The only reason I changed mine was for looks, ayway.

You can get lighter-weight versions which reduce the CoG by suh a tiny fraction that you'd never notice but could be used as part of an overall weightloss program, but other than that I can't see any other purpose other than styling. The OEM item is very well engineered and does all you'd need it to. The only reason I changed mine was for looks, ayway.

+1. though, if you feel the diff between the OEM and the GT Spec carbon ones, its quite a saving

we have about 10 "seconds" of the GT Spec dry carbon one - it is extremely light. These are offered as seconds, as they each have some minor cosmetic defects, but no issues structurally

If you guys are interested, let us know - would make an ideal quick, down and dirty group buy where we can ship at once to a single address

let us know who might be interested, I'll work out the #'s (price will be attractive, I promise!)