Help required: Missing ESR order.

AK350Z

Ok, first off, this is completely without predjudice, as I am well aware of the difficulties being faced by Phil and his family at the moment.

I ordered a set of LMGT4 wheels from Phil last october, just before he was taken ill. See here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16701&highlight=ak350z+lmgt4

So now i'm £1200 poorer, and don't appear to have any means of redress as payment was via bank transfer. (that may have been silly of me)

Phil was apparently not a LTD company so there are no administrators.

I have tried to email Andrew a couple of times, when the ESR email was working he said they had no access to phils accounts (understandable) but would try to look into it.

More recently i have not been able to contact him, and i'm just trying to see if there are any other things i can try, or anyone else who can help.

Thanks,

Andy.

Mate, I know whats happened to Phil isnt good and wouldnt wish it anyone but this needs sorting out. £1200 is £1200 Have you had contact with Andrews mother? I understand that she is the one holding the purse strings and it may be worth a trip up there and appealing to her better nature? You have a record of the transaction, and even if not Ltd you have other options if no luck via a conversation.

Perhaps a call to the guys that are now setting up another garage that used to work for Phil? Also, not sure if this club ever posted anything out to him at home?

Good luck with getting sorted, hope his family are as good to his word as he was. I have a feeling he wouldnt be too happy if he knew things wernt getting sorted now...

First off you need to contact your bank. They should have records of the transfer, with necissary details to proved it happend. Next you need to approach Andrew and his mum. They were seeking Power of Attorney for Phil, and once they recieve this they can gain access to the funds and refund you. However, I dont know if Phil was able to sign it all over before his turn, which if he didnt, harder for them to gain it I think. Andrew was trying to address refunds via their Paypal account as he did at least have access to that, but I guess that would have dried up.

Hopefully someone with closer links to Phil and family will be along to get things moving for you :thumbs:

Wouldn't it be easier to actually locate the wheels?

That would depend on if the order was even placed/recieved. Could get into a very tricky area :headhurt:

Indeed, i have no idea if they were ever ordered. Does anyone have any working contact details for the family?

First off you need to contact your bank. They should have records of the transfer, with necissary details to proved it happend. Next you need to approach Andrew and his mum. They were seeking Power of Attorney for Phil, and once they recieve this they can gain access to the funds and refund you. However, I dont know if Phil was able to sign it all over before his turn, which if he didnt, harder for them to gain it I think. Andrew was trying to address refunds via their Paypal account as he did at least have access to that, but I guess that would have dried up.

Hopefully someone with closer links to Phil and family will be along to get things moving for you :thumbs:

This was as far as i got, i emailed Andrew copys of my account details at the time.

This isnt to change the subject, but i also had a 400 quid claim coming from Phil from my zigen exhaust that came damaged, with Phil argueing with the postage company for a while, they were pretty much about to pay out, this was a week before the stroke i believe, and i didnt want to chase Andrew about it, but it puts me in a simular situation.

I am also owed money for brake pads which I ordered in the ESR clearance which were never sent. I have spoken to Andrew about this via email and it would appear he accidentally double sold them. He promised me a refund but to date I haven't received any money.

No response to recent emails so not sure if he's still using that account.

This is a difficult situation for all involved. I dont know what to suggest, except for everyone to remain patient.

I can fully sympathise with Andrew and family as my girlfriend and i have this month been through the exact same thing with her mum (albeit with a quicker outcome, unfortunately).

That said, fair's fair, and you guys really need to get refunded - but as Phil's still hanging in there im sure its very difficult to get access to his accounts.

Hope all goes well.

I'm in the same situation but for substantially less money (I was sent LHD Nismo Mats) which were never replaced or refunded.

On speaking to Martin (mac), I believe he is going to try and approach the family soon, with everyone's cases.

I'm sure it'll all be resolved as they are such nice people :)

Another one here,£130 out of pocket for goods never received.Apparently Phils wife isn't interested in refunding anyone.Phil seemed like a top bloke when I met him,its a shame his family are just trying to sweep it under the carpet.