Short clip of my new Exhaust (apexi)

GreenSheener

sorry for late reply, had sunday lunch, and some beers, game over ,lol.

bit of a long one this, so, bear with me :blush:

i got the exhaust from a website called www.turbomatrix.co.uk

now before anyone goes on that site, let me just warn you.

i ordered the exhaust on the 12/12/2008, and i actually ordered a greddy sp2, the money came out my account two days later but i didnt get an exhaust until feb 21. there is no contact phone number, and e-mail replys although the site says "all e-mails answered in 24 hours" take at least 2 days even when threatening to cancel. :angry:

10th of Jan i received an e-mail saying he couldnt greddy anymore and tried to sell me an exhaust selling on ebay for £300, for £450, i said "err, no" :dry:

nothing for two weeks, so i replied, again saying i was goin to cancel as he was a cowboy, then magically some alternatives turned up, including an APEXi N1 system (thats right n1).

now, anyone whos owned a subaru may have heard of the website owner of www.flat4online.co.uk

apparently flat4online was notorious for taking peoples money and then disappearing, which made my a litle nervous. :wacko:

but by chasing him constantly, the exhaust did finally turn up, Feb 25th

in short:-

12.12.2008 - ordered Greddy sp2

10.01.2009 - Tried to sell me ebay exhaust for silly money

16/01/2009 - Offers discounted price for APEXi N1, Megan Racing, or TSUDO systems, i went for APEXi

09.02.2009 - exhaust dispatched from LA international airport

25.02.2009 - i opened the apexi box to find a ws2 system in there (which i actually preferred anyway, and could nt be arsed to chase anything up further lol)

all in all i paid, after customs and delivery etc. £795

fantastic exhaust just ensure your supplier is a reliable source :teeth:

sorry to go on, but it been a bit stressful, sore point etc.

(whats a saga!)

lol, jeffthe9eyedspider, err not sure where that came from, just needed a username, and thats what came after three bottles of london pride, lol.

shire350z, i live in Swanwick near Alfreton, i have seen a grey 350z a couple of times, not sure if was you, it was always in traffic, only saw a glimpse of it, usually in me g/friends yaris.

the only other one i see is a very dark blue 350z on the a38 as i drive into derby for work, he is always goin in other direction

am - i go into derby, he's comin out

pm - vice/versa

ive triec flashing and waving at him , but to no avail :blush: