Clear Reflectors

the choo

you can easiy see what the car ooks ike before the refectors are fitted. I'm working on my car tomorrow so I' stick a pic on for you if you sti need to see how much sexier it ooks with the aftermarket ones fitted. as i said mine are grey on a grey car, not sure what you are after.

PS the key on my keyboad next to the 'K' and beneath the 'O' seems to be un working!!!!!!

Its a pig if you have no patience. Lots of bolts for something that only requires two screws to fit.

I jacked my car up and just about removed my bumper so i could get my chubby hands in. Not difficult just time consuming and awkward.

Wait for a sunny day and get some cold beers. :teeth:

Probably took me and hour and half to do, but i don't like to rush, and enjoy the sun.

PS the key on my keyboard next to the 'K' and beneath the 'O' seems to be un working!!!!!!

Lucky you, my pound sign key doesn't work. I have to cut and paste it in all the time or just write quid :wacko:

You probably have a US keyboard layout set in your control panel. Anyway to make you life easy to add a pound sign hold down the left alt key and on your numeric pad key in 0163, release the alt key and voila a pound sign £ :lol: £