Apparently it's all our fault

srobrien

Wait, you're all missing a trick here: I'm going to write to him and thank him for pointing out what a criminal nation I belong to, but the revelation of this fact has left me horribly scarred emotionally so I'm going to have to sue him for either £31 trillion, or £4,770 which is just his cut of it. I haven't made my mind up yet as to just how badly this will effect me mentally for the rest of my life.

Job's a carrot, and either way I'm a winner. B)

what a load of bolloxs, maybe we should pressure america for repararations after ahving to live with the stupidity.

point 1. deaths caused by americans, there are the obvious ones the vietnam war, korea, iraq afganistan, south america, africa to name but a few. all situations where they put there nose in to places it should never have been and caused more problems due to there lack of understanding in global affairs.

point 2.they may blame us for inventing the gun, but they buy and sell more than anyone in the world, making money from this invention so should they not help pay the costs. then take into account the amount of americans that die in there home country through gun crime. it is around 3,000 a year, as a comparison canada is next door, has the same gun laws, but only 300 people died. another glowing point of american stupidity.

point 3. we may be blamed for global warming form industrialisation, but what about there nuclear bombs and all there testing, letting one of those puppies off must do at least 20 years of global warming damage in one go. and they tested loads of those.

point 4. joining WWII late. if they had got off there arse earlier, it would have finished earlier saving thousands of lives. and no they didn't win it single handedly, it was a joint effort. we already know they cant win wars by them selves cough *vietnam* cough.

point 5. NASA owe germany and the uk millions, as the majority of the ideas and technology come from europe. all those nazis they let off scott free and gave a big pay check to in exchange for furthering there rocket programme. if it wasn't for europe, NASA's space programme would still be flying kites in thunder storms.

point 6. far east terrorism has increased 10 fold since the USA put its big size 11's in. have you noticed how all major attacks have been on american soil, the ones on uk soil are only because the yanks have draged us in because blair was to weak to say no (the big poof) if americans stayed inside there own borders the world would be a safer place.

point 7. i'm just ranting now because that website was such a bucket of terd stories. but american cars kill loads of people, maybe the yanks should spend money on designing cars that actually go round corners and don't blow up on impact. loads of american capatilists have made millions on cars even when they know they should be recalled. and it shows now as american car sales were falling and european sales rising.

don't forget the majority of early american settlers were religious extremists made up of quakers and mourmans who were thown out for there mental views. they went across the antlantic and wiped out loads of tribes with desease and guns.

i can't be arsed to write anymore, but i'm fairly certain someone with a degree in american history could fill this up even more. it shouldn't take that long as there history only goes back 500 years, thats why there doing so much trying to make sure they have a decent history to look back on as most of it is screw ups through the ages. there like th international you've been framed country.

sorry to any americans, i have no problems with individuals, the ones i've met have been very nice. but as a political giant it does iritate me somewhat.