back with some new wheels.....

D4V3 GT4

Hi everyone (not been on for ages)

Hope everyones well!!

It's been a while since I sold the Z and had a couple of motors since but nothing worth mentioning.

A Golf GT (that sounded like a tractor) which I had for about 8 months then a Clio 197 cup which I had for about a month (loads of fun, but very very basic)

So I've finally got back into the world of V power only this time with an 8 instead of 6!!

Was very close to getting the new M3 but fell in love with looks of the S5

(mainly the interior)

I know the M3 is a better drivers car but I just fell for the S5

.... and I love it, sounds awesome!!.

CAR01.jpg

CAR02.jpg

CAR03.jpg

They don't really compare, they are so different it's hard to make a comparison.

The S5 feels quicker off the mark but that will be the four wheel drive, it actually feels a lot quicker than it really is.

three of us went out the other night for a bit of a raz and I struggled to keep up, granted the other cars were a Bentley GT Speed and this monster....

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

Without wishing to offend, the 63 is far to try hard for me, the lines on the car are very aggressive! I would still have the S5 due to its sleekness and subtly.

I agree, i saw an SL63 in Stratford today and it looked a bit pimp-my-ride with funny shiny bits of plastic! S5 is much better choice. :teeth:

Haha, I wish I had that sort of money to even have the choice of buying the SL63 (which I wouldn't)

That actual car is a hire car, one of our far east suppliers hired it for the day £500! and I think he got some heavy discount as well!!

Does look very imposing in the white, and like I said it sounds amazing, with him and the GT sport next to me I was like the poor cousin.

But do love my S5...... even with the 13mpgs! sorry I'm still a tight arse!! driving everywhere in 6th gear :lol::lol::lol:

I'll go against the consensus here - i cant stand audi's as i think they all look the same (apart from a white TTS i saw a few weeks ago, which had me waivering for a minute).

But at least you've gone for the S model, which i will at least give some respect to...!

Alright Liam/Digs nice to here from you guys again!!

And Marzman thanks for your respect it means a lot :lol::lol:

:thumbs::lol:

I mean it in the way that the driver of an s model is obviously into his cars, so he's not an automatic **** like most audi drivers (according to clarkson!).

:lol: