That Friday feeling

had ham

So it's Friday - what's your plans for this weekend then?

I help run a football club for 320 kids (both sons play for teams there) so that's Sat AM and all day Sunday sorted.

Sat PM will be a couple of pints in the village pub, back home to watch Soccer Saturday whilst preparing a meal for the family for Saturday night - accompanied Keith Floyd style with, ahem, a 'few' glasses of red....

Have good one all!

Oh, I forgot to mention that the 350 comes back this afternoon - so will no-doubt fit in a little tom-hoonery ..A507 beckons.... :yahoo:

accompanied Keith Floyd style with, ahem, a 'few' glasses of red....

What a coincidence, you share my cooking style (albeit white for me)... :lol::lol:

Well, it's a quiet-ish weekend ahead for me. Night in relaxing tonight (with said few glasses of white probably :D ), into town Saturday morning before a meeting Saturday afternoon, and Sunday probably mundane house cleaning stuff ( :yuck: ) and visiting family.

Love Fridays :yahoo:

Rugby game tomorrow, and a few beers in the club afterwards. Chilling out on saturday night, may try and catch up on the Heroes episodes that I've missd out on (currently about 6 behind!)

Sunday I'll be cleaning the Zed, and then having a nice sunday lunch at the Fiance's parents. On the night I'll be off to the cinema, but not sure what to see yet. Any ideas?

Going to the gym later today, sat afternoon playing rugby then a few jars afterwards then onto a friends 23rd bday party. Sunday will be chillaxin and teaching the drums to a few kids

chilling in south west france already. Just got back from a brisk two mile walk around the valley, lovely and sunny but chilly wind. Lots of reading to do - currently reading chris walker autobiography (stalker) which is very funny - especially if you like bikes. see below. (oh and of course being in france - wine and food is on the agenda)

"Chris is frank about his hell-raising exploits on and off track, the injuries that have plagued his career, and his burning desire for the 2007 British Superbikes title. Chris Walker's first book recreates his zest for life, passion for bikes, but most-of-all, his unique sense of humour. It includes not only the inside story of his racing, but revelations of his and fellow riders' more 'racy' exploits. Chris will also expose some of the inner demons that are rarely shown to the public. Major storylines include: / A childhood surrounded by bikes, and his first girlfriend: 'She was 13 going on 21 and had the biggest boobs I have ever seen.' / A catalogue of broken bones: just weeks after spending four months in plaster following a serious road bike accident, he almost severed his other leg when motocrossing. / The inevitable attention of the opposite sex: 'Girls would not have been knocking on my motorhome door offering a blow-job if I hadn't been racing bikes!' :lol:

chilling in south west france already. Just got back from a brisk two mile walk around the valley, lovely and sunny but chilly wind. Lots of reading to do - currently reading chris walker autobiography (stalker) which is very funny - especially if you like bikes. see below. (oh and of course being in france - wine and food is on the agenda)

"Chris is frank about his hell-raising exploits on and off track, the injuries that have plagued his career, and his burning desire for the 2007 British Superbikes title. Chris Walker's first book recreates his zest for life, passion for bikes, but most-of-all, his unique sense of humour. It includes not only the inside story of his racing, but revelations of his and fellow riders' more 'racy' exploits. Chris will also expose some of the inner demons that are rarely shown to the public. Major storylines include: / A childhood surrounded by bikes, and his first girlfriend: 'She was 13 going on 21 and had the biggest boobs I have ever seen.' / A catalogue of broken bones: just weeks after spending four months in plaster following a serious road bike accident, he almost severed his other leg when motocrossing. / The inevitable attention of the opposite sex: 'Girls would not have been knocking on my motorhome door offering a blow-job if I hadn't been racing bikes!' :lol:

Whereabouts Nixy? Currently contemplating popping down to Maubuisson (on lac Hortin near Bordeaux) next weekend...

Doctors,

preparation work for Monday morning in the office,

Art Gallery viewing,

New forum work,

Friends round Sat night,

Bit of xbox if Im lucky,

then back to prep work ready for monday.

If all goes well on Monday, Ill hav my Friday feeling on Tuesday. :lol:

EDIT: theres always the Euro Millions, if that comes in then work closes down. :lol:

Whereabouts Nixy? Currently contemplating popping down to Maubuisson (on lac Hortin near Bordeaux) next weekend...

south of the dordogne near Agen (ish). Its a little place called Belveze where my parents live. I usually fly to Bergerac airport or Toulouse which are both about an hour or so away.

Doctors,

preparation work for Monday morning in the office,

COD5,

Friends round Sat night then COD5,

More COD5,

then back to prep work ready for monday.

:teeth:

Mikes weekend.

Friday night COD5

Saturday COD5 interupted briefly to make a cup of tea whilst his brother gets his hands dirty.

Sunday morning COD5 then to stop for a short interlude to see the new 370z with a member who now does a good cut and blow.

Sunday night COD5 and dreaming of the new 370z.

:lol::lol::lol:

Building migrating from sbs2003 to two server 2008 boxes, that would be tonight, tomorrow, sunday sorted.... :(

although as im a coventry lad ill be rooting for cov on saturday, show those silly london pansies how to play football our way, you have to love blind optimism! :thumbs:

Emmm well Friday night in the office. Finish at 7am.

Sleep.

Get up and make food.

Work 7pm Sat to 7am sun.....

Sleep

Get up and make food

Work 7pm Sun to 7am Mon....

And it's back to Monday!