What is correct tyre pressure for standard 18" wheels?

matth76

• 2 months later...

I know for my old RE050A tyres I used the 35psi recommendation. Would this not change depending on what manufacturers’ tyre you use? Never really thought about it much before.

Today I had Vredestein sessantas fitted all around. Their web site is pretty comprehensive and lists the pressures for the 350z (with standard 18" tyres) as 45/42psi front/rear :wacko: Mentioned this to the fitters and they thought that sounded way too high.

I’ve dropped Vredestein an email to clarify and kept them at 35psi for the time being

I know for my old RE050A tyres I used the 35psi recommendation. Would this not change depending on what manufacturers’ tyre you use? Never really thought about it much before.

Today I had Vredestein sessantas fitted all around. Their web site is pretty comprehensive and lists the pressures for the 350z (with standard 18" tyres) as 45/42psi front/rear :wacko: Mentioned this to the fitters and they thought that sounded way too high.

I’ve dropped Vredestein an email to clarify and kept them at 35psi for the time being

At the end of the day, pressures are at the tyre manfacturers final say.

long as you fit them to the widths that they specify

Its their profile after all....

Assuming of course this all fits with the Z rolling ratio issue :D