Carbon fun

MITZ@CougarStore

A fabricator that I know is currently making me some bespoke custom rear diffusers, hoping to make these available for the INGS rear bumper, as pictured and also for the standard rear bumper, as modelled by a customer this morning… :)

Just an idea at the moment, will keep you posted once I get more photos etc… :thumbs:

NewdiffuserZed.jpg

:thumbs:

I’m hoping to keep costs down for forum members without compromising on quality, also I have one being made in FRP and GRP, as an alternative to anyone wanting to paint it without the carbon look… :thumbs:

:thumbs:

I for one will definately want it in carbon if I got for it, to match my Varis front carbon lip B)

Any chance you could get one made so that it covers the 2nd exhaust cutout?

Pfff your soooo difficult with your single exhuast. Always trying to be different :p:lol:

:p

i'm struggling to find a decent rear bumper/Diffuser that fits with it :blush:

Any chance you could get one made so that it covers the 2nd exhaust cutout?

I’m sure it can be arranged, when I speak to the fabricator I will get a list of options etc… :thumbs:

Make it really expensive, we need to teach him it costs to be different :p

In seriousness, I wouldnt have thought it'd be too hard to make one that has a bit extra to cover the other exhaust hole. Making it look right might be somthing else though.

Ian: think you should get busy in Photoshop and make us a mock up :thumbs:

I think it'd look odd...... It'd be lop sided.

Possibly. I really want the top secret diffuser but i'm not sure it will fit with the exhaust

Yep it will Ian ;):thumbs:

Have you seen any pics of it? All the singles i've seen fitted with it have been straight cans & not angled

Possibly. I really want the top secret diffuser but i'm not sure it will fit with the exhaust

Have you seen any pics of it? All the singles i've seen fitted with it have been straight cans & not angled

Better than a pic.... http://www.tunerlifestyletv.com/index.p ... d=73&id=91 "350z on carbs" vid

Better than a pic.... http://www.tunerlifestyletv.com/index.p ... d=73&id=91 "350z on carbs" vid

Different exhust ;)

The Chillis have the Mastergrade version of the T/S diffuser at their place at the moment. Might be worth going to one of the meets and I am sure they will do a test fit for you. You probably will have to do some modifications but Carbon is pretty easy to work with.

As you say the T/S rear diffuser is probably the nicest rear end available for the Zed!