FLAT BATTERY

Arkwright

my 350z battery has gone flat due to the vehicle not being used in the inclement weather and all the electrical goodies still functioning.

Can i charge it up on the car using a conventional battery charger (which i have) or must i use a digital battery charger (which I don't have).

Do I need to disconnect the battery and if so will anything happen on the electrical side ie ecu stopping or radio needs resetting. (I don't have the radio code).

thanks in advance.

Cant you just jump start it and then drive around for an hour...? Thats worked for me the two times mines gone flat...

Can anyone confirm this as mines flat too..was going to jump start as needs to go into CS and crew tomorrow..for engine bay mods :yahoo:

Cant you just jump start it and then drive around for an hour...? Thats worked for me the two times mines gone flat...

Can anyone confirm this as mines flat too..was going to jump start as needs to go into CS and crew tomorrow..for engine bay mods :yahoo:

It should work so long as the drive over there is reasonably long and you're not using all the electrics such as heated seats, window, headlights etc.