CAN ANY ONE RECCOMEND *SNOW FOAM*??...

breay

Cheers for the info Tim.

Is there a foam lance you would recommend that would fit on the Karcher?

Thanks again

No problemo.

Personally I'd get the autobrite one at the group buy price cos its such a lot cheaper than normal! Put it this way, I bought myself a spare!

They do all fitments, Kew, Nilfisk, Alto, Karcher, Kranzle and will be able to sort you out easily.

Call and ask for Mark, tell him I referred you and he'll look after you very well ;)

I have a JCB pressure washer that I picked up from B&Q a few years ago. Any idea what fitments it takes?

Cheers for the info Tim.

Is there a foam lance you would recommend that would fit on the Karcher?

Thanks again

No problemo.

Personally I'd get the autobrite one at the group buy price cos its such a lot cheaper than normal! Put it this way, I bought myself a spare!

They do all fitments, Kew, Nilfisk, Alto, Karcher, Kranzle and will be able to sort you out easily.

Call and ask for Mark, tell him I referred you and he'll look after you very well ;)

Yeah just had a look on their site, great stuff, thanks.

I think £45 is deffo worth it, the whole Karcher one is made what looks to be plastic, the Autobrite one has metal/brass fittings and is adjustable (I'm guessing it regulates the amount of foam).

Might just get the Karcher HD foam lance then :)

Thanks again Tim

I think £45 is deffo worth it, the whole Karcher one is made what looks to be plastic, the Autobrite one has metal/brass fittings and is adjustable (I'm guessing it regulates the amount of foam).

Thanks again Tim

Yes they are well made and the knob adjusts the thickness of foam and you can also adjust the spray pattern.

I'm sure they are £38.50 right now if your quick :yahoo:

Thanks again Tim

Yes they are well made and the knob adjusts the thickness of foam and you can also adjust the spray pattern.

I'm sure they are £38.50 right now if your quick :yahoo:

The AB is basically the same as mine. A great piece of kit. The neighbours all love it too! :teeth:

One thing you need though are some envy valeting brushes so when you foam up or are washing you can get into the nooks and crannies. B)

I bet they would give you a tickle in the right place when spraying white goo all over the car too!

:lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Right then, just placed my order with AutoBrite, ordered a Karcher HD Foam lance (not for the Karcher HD series tho...just the regular one).

Funny how after 9 years my Karcher decided to break, so I bought a new one.

I'm comfortable buying Karcher tbh, since it's only my second one in a decade.

I'm afraid I also purchased a 5ltr canister of SSF off AB also, just to make the courier worth it.

Next order of SSF will deffo be from you Tim, promise.

Any recommended mix ratios?

Do I just mix SSF and water into the bottle?

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks