Lightweight wheel nuts

sunset350z

I'm thinking of changing the wheel nuts on the old Z, for some smart looking coloured items. Before i commit to buy i'd like some ideas and pics as to colours, and where to buy them from.

I,ve seen some on ebay with a good selection of colours, here> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260350717747 Or should these be avoided. Suggestions please

I have a few spare sets of 5Zigen pro racer lug nuts in red and pos. blue.

Let me know if of interest.

Alex.

Very interested Alex how much for the red delivered, and are they new?

Cheers

Steve

Brand spanking new mate and still boxed.

16 lugs + 4 lockers + socket

Price on box £108.50

Yours for £80.00 shipped

Alex,

Really tempted Alex, a little bit more than i expected to pay though. I'm sure i've seen a sunset with red wheel nuts on the rays. Maybe someone will be kind enough to put a pic up of 1. I noticed the blue ones have 8 locking nuts, any reason? How do they work, and whats the holes for?

Really tempted Alex, a little bit more than i expected to pay though. I'm sure i've seen a sunset with red wheel nuts on the rays. Maybe someone will be kind enough to put a pic up of 1. I noticed the blue ones have 8 locking nuts, any reason? How do they work, and whats the holes for?

AdrianK has the red nuts. I've got the same rays nuts but in black :thumbs:

That sounds soooooooo wrong :lol:

Had two sets of the Blue and got the lugs mixed up just a bit.

Both Blue sets are now sold. You know who you are and both have been shipped this morning.

These lugs are absolutely brilliant. I run them on my track Roadster and they do not expand with the extreme temperatures. They are extra long but not to long and the knurled bit on the end gives you a superb feel enabling great finger grip when removing and refitting.

They are extremely strong yet are as light as a feather helping reduce even more unsprung weight.

I am not sure exactly what the official intended use is for the holes but I use it as an extra securing device to stop the lugs rattling loose. By feeding a length of tying wire through all the holes, I can then see that none off the lugs have got loose by just glancing at the lugs saving me the constant concern of physically checking the torque.

The locking lug has a small protruding keyway down one side of the hex which marries with the lug socket. The one socket is used for all the 20 lugs in the set.

Techie stuff for a set of lug nuts :lol:

Only one red set left.

Alex.