V2 nismo front bumper

shire350Z

Love the way ive got my Z looking!! But with it being a new year and shows coming up plus the notorious Wales run thinking i should maybe change it a little ( not to much mind ;) )

Was thinking maybe just a front bumper change maybe a Nismo V2 with carbon lip or something diff any idea?!!! Nothing to over the top as it wont suit the car as you can see! pics of ppl's cars would be handy ;)

How my Z looks at the moment if anyones forgot :lol:

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

Also has anyone fitted the latest bonnet with the buldge in? thinking maybe to swap mine for one of these if its a straight swap :thumbs:

Its a straight swap but you may be better off (in the wallet) going for an after market one.... Paul has a carbon one that could do with a spray....

i think the problem with the nismo v2 is that the splitter part sticks out quite far and then can make the rest of the car out of proportion hence the need for side skirts and a rear valance / spats.

I like the way your car is not over done mate but i know its difficult to leave them alone once you've started! :teeth:

I reckon just a front lip would look good, personally i think the carbon veilside v1 would look very B) cool on yours without looking over the top...but i would say that :blush:

just my two pennies worth, anywho! :thumbs:

I reckon just a front lip would look good, personally i think the carbon veilside v1 would look very B) cool on yours without looking over the top...but i would say that :blush:

just my two pennies worth, anywho! :thumbs:

+1 I have been tempted recently to do what kev did with his. Very cool.

DSC_0036.jpg

i think that v1 nismo lip would look worse on mine without skirts than a V2 bumper would to be honest!! mine could always put skirts on ;) but like the way it is was just thinking something a little different!!!

Who would sell the bumpers now apart from Envy?! i need some new contacts at the right money now phils gone :thumbs:

i think that v1 nismo lip would look worse on mine without skirts than a V2 bumper would to be honest!! mine could always put skirts on ;) but like the way it is was just thinking something a little different!!!

Who would sell the bumpers now apart from Envy?! i need some new contacts at the right money now phils gone :thumbs:

Aerosync V1 front without the skirts. ;)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 27&start=0

cheers beavis :thumbs: it looks really nice on the black Z but dont think the V1 would suit my car going on these pics http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18310

not that theres anything wrong with verma's car looks nice suited with his but on my car i prefer how my the bumper looks, thats why i was thinking maybe V2 wheres rob (h5) he's got one fitted :)

like a varis front lip and smooth the badge out?! i quite like the badge being a Z carbon one plus matches the sides and rears!

i struggle sometimes with clearance so dont know wether to risk a carbon lip, decisions decisions :headhurt:

Yup, front end looks loads cleaner without the badge. It looks a bit cluttered with the carbon duct & a badge :blush: