Valentines day idea's ?

M350ZB

Right valentines day is coming up fast and i really wanna take my girlfriend away for the weekend as such, only thing is she dosent finish work till five on the saturday. As some of you know im in essex so can not really travel to far as need to check in e.t.c, and want to spend the night there and a nice meal. Anyone know of any nice places, really would like a jaquzzi and a nice area/restuarant e.t.c ?

Any help guys at all ?

:thumbs:

Right valentines day is coming up fast and i really wanna take my girlfriend away for the weekend as such, only thing is she dosent finish work till five on the saturday. As some of you know im in essex so can not really travel to far as need to check in e.t.c, and want to spend the night there and a nice meal. Anyone know of any nice places, really would like a jaquzzi and a nice area/restuarant e.t.c ?

Any help guys at all ?

:thumbs:

Yellow pages ;):lol: ? ? ?

See if you can book a carriage on the London Eye, prolly super cheesy, but you know, it's the ultimate day for cheesyness.

Then for the night, you could take advantage of the many Hotels in the area.

Good luck tho, cos it prolly is kinda late for booking it all.

the Sunday can then be left for her to go shopping in Harvey Nichols or somewhere, as a cherry on top sort of thing.

Yep all booked up :lol: , god xmas then her birthday now this, :lol: , thinking it is a bit last minute now :headhurt:

I feel your pain buddy! Was xmas, her bday, our anniversary then valentines day! I will be SKINT next month

Bit of bowling over bas vegas then straight to the travel lodge, sure to be a success ;):lol:

Or go up market, book the South Basilson Premier Travel Inn :lol::lol:

Too many stories ;)

Steady on his already had xmas and her bday to cope with :lol:

PMSL :lol::lol: , yeah bit of a bumer x-mas birthday now valentines day then holiday with her, god, suppose only good thing is nothin rest of year :lol: , liking your ideas CS !, cheers matey !