Wrexham/Chester Meet - Saturday 21 March 2009 Midday

xStric9x

Please vote for your preferred date...  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your preferred date...

• 21st March 2009
    • 22nd March 2009

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave you don't have a red face there so I'm guessing Nic didn't slap you! :lol::lol:

Car looking B) as always!

Cheers Stew car was treated to some R222 this morning at 8am, nah I did offer my face for a good slap, but she let me off. :lol:

DSC_0381.jpg

DSC_0379.jpg

DSC_0380.jpg

DSC_0382.jpg

DSC_0386.jpg

DSC_0387.jpg

is it repairable bud or a new tyre job?! thats crap must be only place with sh!t weather, like a summers day here and the Z's all polished so off out in it without rubbing anything in your face ofcourse :thumbs::thumbs:

Not repairable and £100 for a replacement. :(

And we've had no sun today. :( :(

And I didn't get to go and see the Zeds. :( :( :(

And I didn't get to meet the lovely Nixy. :( :( :( :(

Not a great day in all. :( :( :( :( :(

Pics look good though. Glad the sun shone on you guys. :thumbs:

Simon thoroughly enjoyed his first Zed meet/mini meet. It was great to meet all of you and much fun on the drive back. Martin and Nixy thanks for hooking up with me initially, am certainly looking forward to seeing you all again. Unfortunately I will not be able to make the Wales meet but I will be enjoying the drive back from Hannover. Pics look great. Thanks again all.

good to meet you all (what nice people :) - we really enjoyed the run out, even if it was in the wrong car :blush: but hopefully we'll see you all again for the Wales run and the Zed will come out to play. Although....my old TVR 350i hasn' t been out for a while...hmm...... :p