Wrexham/Chester Meet - Saturday 21 March 2009 Midday

xStric9x

Please vote for your preferred date...  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your preferred date...

• 21st March 2009
    • 22nd March 2009

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will try to get along to this today - not been to any Zed gatherings before so might be a bit shy and you mustn't laugh if I ask silly questions. Will also try to bring the Zed but might have to resort to Griffith in which case I expect all other Zeds to be nice to it and not make it feel outcast - i.e no nasty comments from Zeds about 'kitcar' or 'your called Trevor haha ' that kind of thing. TVRs have feelings too and at least its engine is in the right place :teeth:

Damn, damn, damn. Coughing, spluttering & nose like a geyser. Going to have to cry off from today. Absolutely gutted. Hope everybody has a great meet, certainly got the weather for it.

Its a shame bud but i hope you get better soon and willi see you at the Wales meet :thumbs:

Are you coming TheLongads/sprevett? :thumbs:

Hi mate, sorry for being totally crap getting back to you on this one, things have been busy with work and the new baby, wasn't sure what I may have on today. The Wife has arranged a photo session for the baby and us so would have my balls cut off if I did not make it :lol:

I actually just went past the Grosvenor Pulford about 30 mins ago to the Vets next door, I can vouch for the weather, it is well nice in Chester today B)

Have a good drive out :thumbs:

Ads

Are you coming TheLongads/sprevett? :thumbs:

Hi mate, sorry for being totally crap getting back to you on this one, things have been busy with work and the new baby, wasn't sure what I may have on today. The Wife has arranged a photo session for the baby and us so would have my balls cut off if I did not make it :lol:

I actually just went past the Grosvenor Pulford about 30 mins ago to the Vets next door, I can vouch for the weather, it is well nice in Chester today B)

Have a good drive out :thumbs:

Ads

No worries bud :thumbs: