350Z GT4 For Sale

MarkW

Hi All,

Not been on here much of late, but i've agreed a p/x deal with a dealer this week and am putting down a deposit on my next car today.

He is happy for me to see if I can sell the GT4 privately to get a bit extra, so I've just put an ad on Pistonheads to see if there is much interest.

I've only got a week to sell and get the funds, as I plan to pick up the new one next weekend, so it would need to be a very quick sale but thought it is at least worth a try.

I will miss the GT4 - its definitely the best car i've ever owned - so far :teeth:

Car has done 31,700 miles and i'm asking for around £13400.

Anyway, here's the ad with all the details:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/866097.htm

No I am just insane and feeling impulsive. I got my Nismo parts through being impulsive!

Does the GT4 have the facelift lights (I am pretty sure it doesn't, but need to confirm)?

I am just checking if the GT4 makes a difference to insurance (biggest factor to me as I am not 21 yet!) and also begging to borrow the driveway if not, but I am really interested and would like to take a look at the car tomorrow if possible?

I will change my sig after the viewing!

Lastly, do you have any pictures of the interior?

I have 2 years driving experience and 2 years ncb with an excellent post code which all effect the premium. Premiums are very expensive for people with hardly any years driving on their license. Mine will still be £1200 ish when I turn 21, but it's the price to pay if you want to maintain a car like the Zed at my age. :)

Hi guys

How the hell do u get insured even at 21 in a car like the 350Z. Im 35 this week but only passed my test last year bought an Rx-8 £1200 insurance for the 350z imtopping £1600. so im stretching every available avenue to get a beast on the road lol.

DA:blush:

Did you used to have a bike ?

Blimey! go out for a couple of hours and look what happens. :D

Richard - have just left you a voicemail - tomorrow is fine (not to early though - give me time to get up and give it a wash!)

I don't think I have any interior pics but will check. It's pretty much standard 2005 GT interior with black leather. It does have silver aluminium surrounds on the air vents which the previous owner fitted, which brighten it up a little.

It's definitely BLACK not RED though :teeth:

Blimey! go out for a couple of hours and look what happens. :D

Richard - have just left you a voicemail - tomorrow is fine (not to early though - give me time to get up and give it a wash!)

I don't think I have any interior pics but will check. It's pretty much standard 2005 GT interior with black leather. It does have silver aluminium surrounds on the air vents which the previous owner fitted, which brighten it up a little.

It's definitely BLACK not RED though :teeth:

You caught me on a good day and your advert reflects a well looked after car :thumbs:

I have checked out insurance and a GT4 will be higher in premium, but I should be able to stretch the extra!

Don't worry about photos of the interior, I will be able to check it out tomorrow morning, I wanted to just see the air vents to see what it looked like!

The only reason I wanted a red car was because I already have a black car, but I could be swayed as it looks like a tidy example B)

See you tomorrow

The only reason I wanted a red car was because I already have a black car, but I could be swayed as it looks like a tidy example B)

See you tomorrow

I wanted another black car....and have ended up buying Silver!

Hi guys

How the hell do u get insured even at 21 in a car like the 350Z. Im 35 this week but only passed my test last year bought an Rx-8 £1200 insurance for the 350z imtopping £1600. so im stretching every available avenue to get a beast on the road lol.

DA:blush:

Thats a hell of alot of money your payin dude! Am 22 and paying roughly 900 bucks :thumbs:

Bell.co.uk try them

See you tomorrow

I wanted another black car....and have ended up buying Silver!

SLK? :p

I take that as a slur upon my character.... try again :teeth: