UK GT for £4,500

Matt T

Look at the reg plate too, the pic isnt even right. If you didnt want the world seeing your reg you would just blur it out not make some random black one!

Just emailed him saying

hi,

Just a few questions, how would like you like to accept payment, where is the car located to view it, what sort of condition is it in, and how did you get so many miles?

I bet it cant be seen until I pay a deposite or something like that! SCAM me thinks!

Whats wrong with 25,500 as the mileage???? :blush:

Where did 25.500 come from?

The link posted in the first post :bangin:

25,500 miles, 3 Door Coupe, Black, Petrol, Manual, ABS, Air conditioning, Alarm, Alloy wheels, Body coloured bumpers, Central locking. £4,500.

Hi guys, first post as I have only just bought my 350z last week.

This is definitely a fake as the car pictured is the one I bought a week ago. They have just recycled the image that was used in the original ad! There was initially a mobile number on the ad which I called (to tell him to stop using the picture of my car) but it was a non-existent number!

ps. Don't worry, the crappy (illegal) black plates are on the way out!

Hi guys, first post as I have only just bought my 350z last week.

This is definitely a fake as the car pictured is the one I bought a week ago. They have just recycled the image that was used in the original ad! There was initially a mobile number on the ad which I called (to tell him to stop using the picture of my car) but it was a non-existent number!

ps. Don't worry, the crappy (illegal) black plates are on the way out!

Thanks for the info... :thumbs:

Get a post up in the Intro area... :)

I actually got a reply from my email to this guy asking about the car (I know its a fake just doing it for a laugh and to see what excuses he comes up, my be useful to avoid future scams, well that and I find it funny)

he said....

Hi ,

I still have the Nissan for sale. The car is now located in Germany where I moved recently. The car is in excellent condition, never down, no scratches on it never been involved in accidents , it has done only 25000 miles from new and comes with fulll service history. It comes with all the documents needed for registration, it has a clear title and it can be anytime Registered on your name .I want to sell the car at this low because it is a right hand drive and here it is difficult for me to drive it here. If you want to buy it the last price will be £4500 . The delivery will take only 3 days.

Thank you and let me know

Kenneth

I have replied asking how to pay and when...... lol