Ahoi Shipmates! I need help!

kObi

wouldnt say theres any must haves- everyones got a diff style to their zeds- some are stock, some with external mods, some with performance mods, some with extra luxury, and then theres the daft and embarrassing mods lol browse the pics/ forums and see wots for u.

will get the pics of sat nav for u 2moro hopefully

Hah, yer well i've never seen the point in putting mods on a car. well the ones i've had anyway. So this is really the first one that would seem worthy of adding mods. will wait till the exchange rate gets a little better before i start looking at importing stuff.

Hah, yer well i've never seen the point in putting mods on a car. well the ones i've had anyway. So this is really the first one that would seem worthy of adding mods. will wait till the exchange rate gets a little better before i start looking at importing stuff.

I will remember this post and remind you later :p

had a hectic day at work mate so didnt get the pics for u but iv put a reminder in my phone for 2moro lol

Yeah thats fine mate, in your own time, no rush :thumbs:

I will remember this post and remind you later :p

haha yer i had a feeling that was going to come back on me. Nah i do actually want to add mods but i've no idea when.

i know! and pauls carbon bonnet looks good and its such a steal for that price! i just wouldn't really be able to put it on when i get the car coz i think it would look a little outta place with just that on the car. would need a bodykit and i wouldn't really want it just hanging about for months and months till i had the money for a bodykit.

Well that lasted long :lol: . Thought i'd have a wee butchers in the traders section, 40 mins later after asking questions i end up buying the pipercross induction kit from CS.

Damn you martin! Putting ideas in my head.

It’ll be on it’s way to you tomorrow, great member to deal with… :thumbs:

I thought Fifers had short arms and long pockets (like Aberdonians....) so 40 mins was pretty good! :lol:

hahaha! yer it actually took 40 mins just to open my wallet. The tears in my eyes didnt help either! So hard to part with money :blush: