New Exhaust

Chilli Red

Depends entirely on what you want!

How loud do you want it to be, and what style?

You can get aftermarket exhausts that have a big centre silencer like the std one, or jap style exhausts wityh seperate silencers each side, and even some with only a single silencer on one side.

You need to decide on these basic questions before you can decide which you want!

OK well IMO then, i have a Nismo currently, easy exhaust to live with daily, but not loud enough, i have a 5Zigen Miracle Fireball to go on which will be a fair bit louder and more to my taste hopefully.

Is that what you are having done next week? We are near Fleet, be interested to know how you get on.

OK well IMO then, i have a Nismo currently, easy exhaust to live with daily, but not loud enough, i have a 5Zigen Miracle Fireball to go on which will be a fair bit louder and more to my taste hopefully.

Is that what you are having done next week? We are near Fleet, be interested to know how you get on.

No not having the exhaust done until they stop gritting, its so shiny!

If your interested in hearing a few exhausts, pop along to one of our local meets, might helkp you to decide.

I currently have a 5Zigen Pro-Racer A-Spec (the one with blue tips) that I'm willing to part with. Brand new, never fitted and in the box. PM me if interested. :)

Not sure that one will fit due to the size and location of the cans on the doluck kit unfortunatly....

Tony, if your interested in one of these we can measure up on mine to see if it will fit?

M

I currently have a 5Zigen Pro-Racer A-Spec (the one with blue tips) that I'm willing to part with. Brand new, never fitted and in the box. PM me if interested. :)

Not sure that one will fit due to the size and location of the cans on the doluck kit unfortunatly....

Tony, if your interested in one of these we can measure up on mine to see if it will fit?

M

Thanks Mark. :thumbs:

:thumbs: for the 5Zigen.I have this exhaust and its excellent especially when its booted above 3,000 rpm.

Looks good too.

How can you stop yourself, mine had to go on immediately :)

I am well tempted, but the Nismo helps in that respect, the sound from that is none to shabby as it is.

I am thinking i will need sports CAT's to go with the 5Zigen tho, i want it LOUD.

I must admit, I always fancied the Kinetix Cats, not too sure whatthe knock on effect might be though. I keep seeing references to these lowering back pressure, an dtherfore torque, then I get puzzled becoz the whole point of my True Dual exhaust is to go Hi-Flow ( preusmably therefore lowering back pressure) :excl:

I am well tempted, but the Nismo helps in that respect, the sound from that is none to shabby as it is.

I am thinking i will need sports CAT's to go with the 5Zigen tho, i want it LOUD.

I must admit, I always fancied the Kinetix Cats, not too sure whatthe knock on effect might be though. I keep seeing references to these lowering back pressure, an dtherfore torque, then I get puzzled becoz the whole point of my True Dual exhaust is to go Hi-Flow ( preusmably therefore lowering back pressure) :excl:

Are you running an APS TT? If so then decats and true dual will only help you... if you havnt got that and are running N/A then its decats that have an effect, HI-flows are fine (well on mine they are anyway!)

Are you running an APS TT? If so then decats and true dual will only help you... if you havnt got that and are running N/A then its decats that have an effect, HI-flows are fine (well on mine they are anyway!)

Yep, I run

- APS Twin Turbo

- APS True Dual 2.5" Zorst

so why do others say HiFlow cats/ Decats limit torque? :thumbs: