Kerry Katonia got a gtr :(

neodc

I'm concerned the Mail journalist who thinks that a GTR is a step down from a Cayenne should be shot.

It doesn't have the "badge", so he obviously knows know better.

Lol, at this thread. The moral of this story is don't become an alcoholic. :wacko:

Hmmm, dunno whats going on - i posted my pic about an hour ago... where's the post gone?

Anyway, here it is again - it was funny, my mate said 'Hey, look at her. She looks like Kerry Katona only fitter'. ...But it turned out to be her. This was about 18months ago.

Im the one on the right...

DSC00292-1.jpg

Is nothing sacred from the chavs..... it might do for GTR sales what Jade Goody did for the old X5 sales... kill em !

Never mind, i am sure that car will get repo'd soon enough .. chances of her getting any quality work in the near future and servicing her million pound mortgage .. nil :)

Reckon she will end up a cautionary tale..... with a bit of luck .... another pointless talentless "celebrity" will fade into bedsit dwelling obscurity.. once her old man has fleeced whatever cash she has left !

the next job she'll be doing for iceland will be working the tills for £6 an hour.

its people like her that miss lead our kids.

years ago students used to want to be doctors, nurses, pilots, or scientists.

now they just want to be famous. but if you ask them what for, they say, just being famous.

i wouldn't mind if some of the kids said being a sing, or an actor, as its got a purpose.

but its talentless cancers like this that encourage doing bugger all and getting paid for it.