350z Milltek Exhaust NOW ON!!! New Pics.......

hawkie350z

Really like the Milltek exhaust but is quite a bit of money. Pure quality exhaust. Can any traders let me know their best price by PM or does anyone know a place thats well priced for it? I will fit myself no problem. Need to buy exhaust very soon.

Many thanks, Mike :thumbs:

I do realise that, But Nismo is a lot of money & Mongoose & Magnex is not as good quality, & I really want to change the Y Pipe also. Any other suggestions that do not need to be imported & is quiet when cruising around but has a slight grunt when booted? :headhurt:

I was looking at the milltek exhaust before i got the Blitz one. Your very right in saying its a quality bit of kit. I got two prices when i was looking and one was £860 fitted and the other was £850. iirc Lomoto had one on his z before he swapped for a nismo.

Really tempted witht one of these too, so let me know how they are if you get one.

Ive had a nismo exhuast on mine and sold it cause i was selling the Z but now im keeping it need another one :D

Still swaying towards the NISMO just cause i loved the sound and Build quality.....

Do you think they may have changed some of the components Tim? ie played about with the resonate.

As with the scorpion the new one looks nothing like the old one.

Maybe ?, the one I had was a beautifully made item , just a bit quiet I think they must have changed it by now :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...