Azure and Blackfire

clarkie34

Decided to try one of my Xmas presents out yesterday.

The missus bought me the Blackfire Wet Ice Over Fire kit.The kit contains wet diamond all paint protection,midnight sun ivory wax and deep gloss spray sealant.Plus a couple of microfibre towels and foam applicators all stored in a case.

I started yesterday with a wash and then applied the paint protection,this has to be left for 8 hours to bond before the wax is applied.So i left overnight and this morn applied the first layer of wax,again 8 hours between layers another to go on tomorrow.

Just sharing some pics of how it came up after today.

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

Really like the results that the kit gives,leaves a really wet finish.

As most know I'm a big blackfire fan. I think it's really good and easy to use.

As always Clarkie, the car is looking superb!

I got a free tub of midnight sun ivory last time I was at Polished Bliss..... :teeth:

Your right Stew,it's unreal how easy it is to apply.

I am really happy with the results even though I still have a layer to go on.

Free tub of wax,you jammy sod that's about £50 worth.

Yep. The lid was broken so Rich handed it to me. It would have gone in the bin otherwise. I wasn't complaining.

So are you converted then?

Did you used to use Swisswax Best of Show?

See how it looks with another layer,but judging by the looks so far I think I will be using it for some time.

Yes I do have Best of Show,I would rate the midnight sun along side it at half the price.

They both give different looks.The BoS gives a glossy finish and the midnight sun gives sharper reflections.

I just left you a comment on DW! :lol:

Well you can't argue with that. I was thinking on getting Dodo supernatural V2 but I'm so happy with the look Blackfire gives I think it's silly to change.

Besides I now have a whole new tub to use now!

Oi Beavis!! :nono: the car looks mint and he probably uses it more than once a month! :p:lol:

Looks really good there matey B)

I love Blackfire products - very easy to apply and last for ages - just waiting to use them on my Beetle and also the van once its had a little tidy up in Spring!

Stew if they are lobbing any more of that midnight sun ivory wax - just get them to lob it in an envelope to my house please! ;)

Your right Stan,car gets used every day.

As for the hubs,I am in the process of getting prices for the AP big brake kit.I know it's slightly more expensive remedy than paint lol,but it will solve the problem.

As for Stews freebies I have already claimed first refusal.

Oi Beavis!! :nono: the car looks mint and he probably uses it more than once a month! :p:lol:

Just too pee on your fire Stan this is a before pic, so shove that up your blueberry muffin. :p:lol:

And i never said the car did not look mint. ;)

DSC_0022.jpg

Just too pee on your fire Stan this is a before pic, so shove that up your blueberry muffin. :p:lol:

And i never said the car did not look mint. ;)

DSC_0022.jpg

:sorry: Beavis I was only kidding matey ...I know what you mean the hubs dont look as mint as they did when I picked my car up - never mind - if you could see the car at the moment - with remnants of horse sh** /road muck, road salt etc etc ... :cry: just hope that blackfire wax will be protecting it underneath! :surrender:

Mind you the white van is not very white either!

Actually while we are on this photo - what size is the hub nut please folks?