Think I am going soft in my old age .....G37

stanski

I was on the infiniti Europe website last night pouring over the G37 -

I know there was a thread about the G35 http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... hlight=g35 a while back but having seen one in the flesh a few months ago a 2003 model I think it looked cool - not as nice as the custom one in this thread but compared to the 370Z :yuck:

I think the G37 looks pretty cool - still not 100% sure about the front lights bit Lexus but bearable! Ok skyline, 350Z on steriods whatever the badge .... like to have a peep at it? ;)

http://www.infiniti.co.uk/g37-coupe.html

infinitig37drive_1_560.jpg

Same here guys if I decided that I simply must have more space and be people friendly ie carry more than 1 passenger I would consider it - best thing would be no one whould have the foggiest what the hell kind of car/badge it is! :thumbs:

(did I just say I needed more space - got a bleeding van for goodness sakes!!) :fool:

the biggest problem this car has is the bmw 335i also the bmw 330D.... dont think your gonna get many people stepping away from them to buy a re-badged nissan to be honest... but lexus have managed it to some degree but i can't imagine the select nissan dealers who will sell the infinity will have the same aftersale/ customer care as lexus does....

also if it came down to it would you??

-ho

)

the biggest problem this car has is the bmw 335i also the bmw 330D.... dont think your gonna get many people stepping away from them to buy a re-badged nissan to be honest... but lexus have managed it to some degree but i can't imagine the select nissan dealers who will sell the infinity will have the same aftersale/ customer care as lexus does....

-ho

no chance, i would take a bmw everyday, better build quality and much better residuals (even if they are common :surrender:

your totally right mate - its still Nissan with its shoddy build!

- personally I would never buy a beemer anyway could'nt live with myself - if I end up with one of those I will just have to lie down and accept I have become a corporate kno*! which I NEVER will be so I'd rather the infinity and beyond jobbie - but dont buy brand new wait 6 months and get it for the price of an old fiesta!! :lol:

I'd probably debadge it anyway just to confuse Joe Public even more! ;)

Disclaimer - sorry to BMW owners on the forum - not inteded to upset just in my line of work I have seen too many people with Beemers and well ....... :yawn::yawn::yawn:

)

-ho

no chance' date=' i would take a bmw everyday, better build quality and much better residuals (even if they are common :surrender:[/quote']

Being launched in this market depreciation is likely to be vertical for the G37...

Well toyota build is generally top spec and the Lexus build is better than a Merc - (mind you a Renault Traffic van is better quality than a Merc these days!!) so if Nissan can fix the quality issue not just the parts but the paint and fitting they will be laughing - just think thats Mr Datsun to you ......... :lol:

Maybe they should just bring back Datsun but with 1 inch thick paint to cover their ar**s!! :p

:lol: Who knows Stan! Build quality seems to vary by car model now rather than brand. :dry:

yes your right - one thing we can depend on dont buy any new car built in 2008 from about August onwards - the so called build quality will be deffo rubbish! Especially Jags, Vauxhalls, Astons and Bentleys after the current climate subsides! :dry: poor sods!

There not for me, i dislike the HUGE chrome front grill immensely and the rear end of them looked bad on the old one, and just as bad on the new one.

On a plus note the side profile is fairly nice, but if i needed 4 seats in a car, i wouldnt be getting one of those!