Want buy a 350Z - best place to strike?

with the new slashed listed prices of new zeds. how far do you think it's possible to beat them down to? i too have a budget of around 16. ideally looking for a black gt 57 or younger and less than 10k on the clock. anyone know whether that is realistic or where i can look for one?

thanks

On a 57 plate with GT Pack, you could easily get something for £16k. If you go to auction, I recon £12k tops.

:teeth:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with the new slashed listed prices of new zeds. how far do you think it's possible to beat them down to? i too have a budget of around 16. ideally looking for a black gt 57 or younger and less than 10k on the clock. anyone know whether that is realistic or where i can look for one?

thanks

On a 57 plate with GT Pack, you could easily get something for £16k. If you go to auction, I recon £12k tops.

really? you think it's easy to get for 16k? i've been looking around and everything is listed at around the 20k mark and not sure how much i can knock off it? if it's listed at 20k, say a 2008 with less than 10k miles on the clock, can i offer then 15k for it?

thanks

really? you think it's easy to get for 16k? i've been looking around and everything is listed at around the 20k mark and not sure how much i can knock off it? if it's listed at 20k, say a 2008 with less than 10k miles on the clock, can i offer then 15k for it?

Read his post, he said its easy, if you go to auction...... ;)

thanks

Read his post, he said its easy, if you go to auction...... ;)

well i thought he meant 12k for auction, so wasnt sure about at a dealer? still not sure haha

Hi everyone, tremendous news, managed to conclude a deal on the car at a hefty discount, got it for £14.5, which I am mighty pleased at to tell you the truth! going to give the car a final look over tonight, it seems to be in good nick, is there any common things i should look for when checking it out? they said they would service it before they give it to me.

Hi everyone, tremendous news, managed to conclude a deal on the car at a hefty discount, got it for £14.5, which I am mighty pleased at to tell you the truth! going to give the car a final look over tonight, it seems to be in good nick, is there any common things i should look for when checking it out? they said they would service it before they give it to me.

well done mate. very pleased for you. now just need to fnid myself a deal.

Well done. :D

I read all the posts, but couldn't figure out how much you started from - can you tell me?

You got it for £14.5k, and it was originally....?

Once we know this, a lot of newbies (like me) know how much of a discount we can really get.

(Btw, hello everyone).

Popped into the main dealer in the motorpark too, offered me a new one with a GT pack for £22500 before negotiation. Little out of my budget, but interesting to see how they are prepared to slash their prices so drastically.

The dealers are offering brand new 350Zs for under £20K at the moment for a GT pack.

They may try and add extras like £400 for metallic paint as well.

:welcome: bud.

Be care with you left foot at this time of the year though. It is very easy to get carried away while getting acquainted :teeth:

Left foot? U mean your right foot as thats the one that goes on the gas :p

I shall keep a firm eye on both feet, make everyone happy.

On a serious note though, I understand what you mean. had a few tail happy moments on the corners already. Bring on the summer, already got some sweet highland driving routes planned out, plenty of bends and twists to keep me happy