Want buy a 350Z - best place to strike?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having so much power going through the back wheels does take a bit of getting used to but you'll mess your pants less often with experience!

I live in Edinburgh and work in Glasgow and very rarely see any Zeds on the road in either city and never any between them, I guess there are better/more suitable cars for commuting in!

Having so much power going through the back wheels does take a bit of getting used to but you'll mess your pants less often with experience!

I live in Edinburgh and work in Glasgow and very rarely see any Zeds on the road in either city and never any between them, I guess there are better/more suitable cars for commuting in!

I am in glasgow everyday mate! Up in cathedral street! There are at least two other zeds in the same car park as me every day! Left them a card even spoke to one of them but just not interested in forums :rant: There loss tho :teeth:

with regards to the posts about auction prices a 06 and 56 went through last week, both GT's, one with a full Nismo kit. One made 12,800, and the other 13k. But there's 5% fee on top of that, plus a few other bits and bos to pay... These cars only had in the region of 13k on the clock...

Hold on - i'll do this properly... and find the link.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/gassing/to ... 0&t=630411

There - I assume it's okay to do this - Im a newbie... and still haven't bought one... but i will.

B)