really quick question ..

cerealuk

What are you going for bud? I'm on the verge of buying one too, and I'm getting very excited!

53 plate 2004 black with GT pack and tan leather :)

alezan contrasts well with black B)

yup i thought so too :) by the way any idea if its possible to get scuffs on the seats repaired? the one im looking at has a zip scuff on it, only a small one but would be nice to repair

What are you going for bud? I'm on the verge of buying one too, and I'm getting very excited!

53 plate 2004 black with GT pack and tan leather :)

alezan contrasts well with black B)

yup i thought so too :) by the way any idea if its possible to get scuffs on the seats repaired? the one im looking at has a zip scuff on it, only a small one but would be nice to repair

i'm not sure mate, i haven't heard of anyone repairing them only full retrims

gliptone brings the leather up very well B)

You can with limited success. Search for my posts on re-colouring my Alezan seats. Works well if you keep the colour the same, has limited effect if you change the colour completely like me (its wearing through on the very outer edge of the drivers seat)

o one last thing.. did they all have bluetooth handsfree as standard ?

all UK Z's would have the phone adaptor socket as standard. You would then need to purchase a phone adaptor which where phone type specific. About three years ago nissan released a bluetooth adaptor. These were purchased again separately and then became standard equipment on MY06 onwards.